Club Class Mini Suites not available on any cruises ?

Kentucky816

On 5/14/2021 at 9:13 PM, Kamloops50 said:

Still booked in Club Class for four cruises in 2023. Plenty of them available. Not all ships have club class mini suites and deluxe balconies.

All ships have some club class mini suites.

Deluxe Balcony cabins are available on Royal Class ships only. Deluxe Balcony cabins do not qualify for club class dining. My T.A. spoke with Princess regarding a possible Deluxe Balcony booking for 2023. Reported that Deluxe Balcony cabins are in high demand, mostly being offered as guarantees. The Deluxe Balcony cabin inventory will not be released until closer to the sailing dates. Some sailings have more reservations than cabins.

Don't know, but it could be a similar situation for club class minis on some sailings. Probably the long pause and the large amounts of FCC's have created very high demand. 

Our Trans-Atlantic Cruise was cancelled.  We were booked Club Class.  Replacement cruises offered by Princess are all booked up in respect to Club Class.  Probably will switch to Oceania. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevenr597 said:

Our Trans-Atlantic Cruise was cancelled.  We were booked Club Class.  Replacement cruises offered by Princess are all booked up in respect to Club Class.  Probably will switch to Oceania. 

That is because most of us saw the issue in advance and rebooked many many months ago to make sure we could keep the cabins we wanted

2 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Other than having to submit a new passwod to log in;  website looks good to go

You can just resubmit your old password as your new one.  Did it on 3 different accounts without any problem.

• Like 1

I was lucky, I guess, in that I managed to find the one club class mini left on the entire ship, mid-ship, port side, for our Feb 2022 South America cruise.  For our now-cancelled Aug 2021 California Classic I got on a club dining waiting list, on which it turned out I was #1 (TA said not many people opted out for the waiting list, thus placing me at the top just for the asking), and 2 weeks later I was able to get upgraded. Of course, that cruise was canx but we were able to transfer same options, including our club mini, to the replacement cruise we selected for later in Dec 2021. So it appears they're out there, not necessarily for the taking, but more like a matter of timing.

• Like 1