A workaround for the Florida does not allow businesses to ask for proof of vaccine problem for cruise lines

ontheweb

36 minutes ago, Radiioman46 said:

According to your risk avoidance logic, you should wear a mask at all times on a cruise ship filled with nothing but totally vaccinated ppl. Because the unfathomable could (CAN) still happen. 

So, I think you're being disingenius because I think I've seen you post that a totally vaccinated cruise is ok to cruise without masks. Is that correct? Or is you position, you should be fully masked at all times on a fully vaccinated cruise?

You have a vivid imagination. Reality will happen and there will still be deniers. Check back in a few months. My position is protected by privacy laws.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

You have a vivid imagination. Reality will happen and there will still be deniers. Check back in a few months. My position is protected by privacy laws.

Your social security number is protected by privacy laws as well.  How many times have you voluntarily given it out to non-government sources?  Remember your doctors, hospitals, dentists, lenders, bank and equity accounts, etc.  So there is nothing stopping someone from freely sharing their position or their vaccination status.  

1 hour ago, lazydayz said:

Your social security number is protected by privacy laws as well.  How many times have you voluntarily given it out to non-government sources?  Remember your doctors, hospitals, dentists, lenders, bank and equity accounts, etc.  So there is nothing stopping someone from freely sharing their position or their vaccination status.  

Many states have specific medical record privacy laws (state level and different from HIPAA). I don’t know any that have SS privacy laws.

Neither a SS number nor a covid certificate could identify a specific person. You can't authenticate a person's identity by either.

The Privacy Act of 1974 does deal with SS number usage as far a government entities are concerned.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Neither a SS number nor a covid certificate could identify a specific person. You can't authenticate a person's identity by either.

The Privacy Act of 1974 does deal with SS number usage as far a government entities are concerned.

You have to believe that. And that entails trust.  To many "You don't know who I am" self important people.

4 hours ago, CI66774 said:

Many states have specific medical record privacy laws (state level and different from HIPAA). I don’t know any that have SS privacy laws.

Covered by federal law.  

9 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

Have you had covid?  How long from the time you got covid until you tested positive?  How long until you had symptoms?  As long as everyone is tested before boarding, I don't get the paranoia that cruise ships will have massive spreads of the virus.  I guess we could just close cruising forever since covid may never go away.  There has to be a point where an entire industry can open. Covid may never go away.  What then?  No cruises?

You don't seem to have answered my question.  What I asked was, "How many 7 day cruises are you pulling your data from?"