Equinox vs Reflection for 2022

Seany527

I’ve narrowed it down to two Celebrity cruises for January 2022- the Equinox and the Reflection. 

Looking at other posts, people seem to really enjoy The Reflection more because of the Lawn Club Grill and The Porch. 

Considering the ship only and not taking cost or itinerary into consideration, which ship would you choose? My preference would be the Reflection but I’m hesitant in that she hasn’t gone through the Revolution yet. 

We were on the Reflection for it's last full cruise disembarking on the infamous March 13, 2020.  Unless your booking a Suite I don't think the Revolution of Reflection will really have any impact.  It was in fine shape when we got off her.

Some do enjoy the extra specialty choices but Reflection also carries more passengers as there are more staterooms.

In my opinion having done both ships multiple times.   Let it come down to itinerary and cost.

I was in reflection dec 2019 and ship was immaculate.  Yes if you go looking you will find some rough edges but the staff was constantly cleaning updating the ship.  Would sail in a heartbeat.  Wish they didn’t move her to shorter cruises, I liked the 10plus ones on her. 

All else equal, we would choose Reflection, but Equinox is a wonderful ship as well. If the Equinox itinerary is better or the price much better, I wouldn't hesitate to choose Equinox.

We have sailed on both and currently have a cruise planned on each!  I do love the Lawn Club Grill on Reflection and plan to have several meals there on our October TA.  

As others have said, based on where I want to sail and when I want to sail, it could be either ship.