Royal Caribbean Blinks. Won't require proof of covid vaccination.

1 minute ago, RocketMan275 said:

According to the CDC over 170 million have received at least one dose and over 137 million are fully protected.  Ten thousand cases out of 137 Million.  That's one case for every 13,700 vaccinations.  The easiest, quickest, way to avoid living in fear is to get the vaccine.  

That's your opinion. This is a grand experiment, in my opinion. We already have a robust database showing many deaths  and injuries  post vax. Since the mRNA replicates In the body, there is a very valid question how long side effects/damage will be observed. Have you seen Dr Fs recently released emails? Be careful who you follow. 

2574F59C-1711-4350-BCE6-429CFEC7421E.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

Exactly what does that have to do with vaccinations?

USSC has ruled that vaccinations can be mandated. 

Do you get  your children vaccinated?

I have experience with vaccine injury. I'm here to tell you firsthand, when it happens, the only one who picks up the pieces and lives with the side effects long after the jab is given is you. Not your doctor, not the CDC. Just you. Imposing your beliefs and choices on others is not welcome in a free society. USSC? Do you mean SCOTUS? 

• Like 1

I have first hand experience with no vaccination injury.  My older neighbors, two houses down.  Both got the virus.  Both died within two days of each other.  Both spent their last two weeks in ICU with ventilator tubes stuck down their throats.  But weigh the risks for you and make you choice.  As they say, I've got mine.  And, NCL stick with it, fully vaccinated only.  If folks don't want to cruise, not forced on them, they can choose.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old & Retired said:

RC no longer requires you show your covid shot proof in Florida and Texas.  Will NCL be next?  I can see it happening very soon.  That sound you hear is FREEDOM!

The sound of freedom going POP! more like.

My MSC unvaccinated cruise will have all the restriction, masks everywhere even walking on the sundeck. No dancing, no going to the bar, where is the freedom in that?
I hope NCL stay firm, I am looking forward to a vaccinated cruise with zero restrictions, that is what I call freedom!

• Like 12

I wouldn't go on NCL cruises if NCL changes the requirement of 100% vaccination.

Having the 100% vaccination is a good policy.  Some say it's "freedom" to be an anti-vaxxer, or to be an anti-masker.  I can also choose not to be on a cruise with these people.

• Like 4

We have 6 NCL future cruises booked, 3 of them in September, November & January.  If NCL drops the 100% vaccinated passengers & crew requirement, we will cancel.  Who wants to wear masks & keep socially distanced on board?

No vaccine is 100% effective, but those available to us do a pretty good job of protecting us from getting Covid.  And if everyone is vaccinated and virus free, it eliminates the risk entirely.  Viruses need hosts to replicate, and unvaccinated people are those hosts.  In late May, the CDC wrote:  

• A growing body of evidence indicates that people fully vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) are less likely to have asymptomatic infection or to transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others. Studies are underway to learn more about the benefits of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine. However, the risk for SARS-CoV-2 infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus.

Finally, who wants to risk getting Covid?  The long-term health effect on the body are still being researched, but many are serious, even for those who showed little or no symptoms when they got it, from brain fog to lung diseases.  Isn’t it better to get vaccinated and not become a host so the virus can’t continue evolving?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, roger001 said:

I have first hand experience with no vaccination injury.  My older neighbors, two houses down.  Both got the virus.  Both died within two days of each other.  Both spent their last two weeks in ICU with ventilator tubes stuck down their throats.  But weigh the risks for you and make you choice.  As they say, I've got mine.  And, NCL stick with it, fully vaccinated only.  If folks don't want to cruise, not forced on them, they can choose.  

You may soon enough. Give it a couple years.

• Like 1

In other news, MSC Mereviglia supposed was approved for a test cruise.  MSC hasn't been requiring passengers to be fully vaccinated in their UK cruises, so masks are required on the cruise and you have to use MSC's excursions. 

With NCL previous said passengers can explore ports on their own with the vaccination requirement in place.  Without the vaccination requirement, how would NCL maintain the "bubble" after the first port of call?

Check out this video on the MSC Virtuosa that sailed in May:  

1 hour ago, RocketMan275 said:

According to the CDC over 170 million have received at least one dose and over 137 million are fully protected.  Ten thousand cases out of 137 Million.  That's one case for every 13,700 vaccinations.  The easiest, quickest, way to avoid living in fear is to get the vaccine.  

Yet you and many others got the shot and are terrified of going on a cruise with possible 'unvaccinated' passengers.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Junonia said:

Read through these and tell us what is real and what is fake.https://embed.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561-leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails/

Thanks for the link, but I don’t find it relevant to the topic.  Like viruses, science evolves.  The Dr. Fauci emails are from March, 2020.  A lot of research and vaccines have been created in the past year.  I am not trying to change your mind  about Covid vaccinations, only pointing out that if everyone got them, Covid wouldn’t be around.

At least you have a choice. Some people can’t get the vaccine because of underlying immunosuppressive issues that interfere with creating antigens.  Scientists are only now starting to research this.  Hopefully there will be solutions for them in the near future, just as new research on children 12 and over make it safe for them to be vaccinated—and thereby allowed to cruise NCL, too🙂

2 minutes ago, Old & Retired said:

Yet you and many others got the shot and are terrified of going on a cruise with possible 'unvaccinated' passengers.....

Cruise industry has been the villain of the entire COVID pandemic.  With cruises restarting, I can assume that all of us on CC are excited about getting back to our favorite type of vacation.  What we don't need right now is another media crap storm about how cruise lines allowed unvaccinated people on board, then the ships become mass spreaders.  That doesn't do anyone any good.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Old & Retired said:

Why should responsible people mix with anti vaccine activists, not happy with the double shot stay at home

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, PatJim said:

Finally, who wants to risk getting Covid?  The long-term health effect on the body are still being researched, but many are serious, even for those who showed little or no symptoms when they got it, from brain fog to lung diseases. 

The long term health effects of the vaccine are still being researched, many are serious, even for those that showed little or no symptoms.  I won't willing participate in a grand medical experiment.

P.S.  Good luck finding your next cruise.  Requiring proof of vaccination is close to being gone across all lines.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old & Retired said:

You honestly believe just because you got the shot you can't get or test positive for the Chinese virus?  Really?

I think if someone comes into contact with me who has what you,  insensitively refer to as the chinese virus, it is a near 100% certainty it will not result in my death or hospital visit.  Do your research and quit listening to the my pillow guy.   Get your shots.  You will be glad you did.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ziggyuk said:

The sound of freedom going POP! more like.

My MSC unvaccinated cruise will have all the restriction, masks everywhere even walking on the sundeck. No dancing, no going to the bar, where is the freedom in that?
I hope NCL stay firm, I am looking forward to a vaccinated cruise with zero restrictions, that is what I call freedom!

Amen Brother!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Old & Retired said:

TERRIFIED????  😝🤪

Annoyed is likely the more accurate description.  As in, it would annoy the heck out of us if we had to wear masks around on a ship for a week simply because a few folks are afraid of a simple shot. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, seemoreroyals said:

I think if someone comes into contact with me who has what you,  insensitively refer to as the chinese virus, it is a near 100% certainty it will not result in my death or hospital visit.  Do your research and quit listening to the my pillow guy.   Get your shots.  You will be glad you did.

We can always join your "team". You can not dial it back once the horrors of this jab are made public. Glad I did? That's laughable. 😆

Also, enough with the virtue signaling, please. No one complained about the Spanish flu's moniker. It has come out now that this is engineered. 

DF55206A-44CB-4931-9922-81338CC11F94.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaptainWoody said:

TERRIFIED????  😝🤪

Annoyed is likely the more accurate description.  As in, it would annoy the heck out of us if we had to wear masks around on a ship for a week simply because a few folks are afraid of a simple shot. 

It's not as simple as you think. But you will find out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Junonia said:

Also, enough with the virtue signaling, please. No one complained about the Spanish flu's moniker.

People that are educated know that the Spanish flu did not originate in Spain.  The first confirmed cases were in Kansas, USA.  Accordingly, the 1918 pandemic should be the "Kansas Flu"

I don't know about virtue signaling...but I am hearing a lot of dog whistles.

• Like 2