I normally HATE questions like this, BUT.....

2 hours ago, rjrpar said:

It’s very easy to get to the airport by 8:00am. That’s 3 hrs prior to the flight.  I’ve traveled 3 times in 2021 and the airport lines are not excessively long. So I say yes, go for it. 
That said, I would walk off at 7:00-7:30.

True, unless around Holidays. Flown out FLL right after Thanksgiving(Mon) and Week before XMas(Dec21-23), line was at or out the door 4 of 6 times. Had First Class so no wait for me. Also Ship makes a Difference. On Serenade didnt start leaving ship until 740 or later, twice was last off(late flight) and was 1030 getting threw Security. Funny thing was quicker off at older Piers just sent us threw no Security(Twice), then on #18 slower during weeks I was there... Later year before CV all seamed be going faster, but Post CV all an unknown. 

We have been considering this, too, but with an after Christmas/NY cruise.  Probably just wishful thinking (and really wanting to get out of FLL as quickly as possible), but I'm thinking it will be doable even with distancing or whatever else is in place at the time.  My "logic" is they will want to gently "shove" everyone off the ship as quickly as possible so they can start the enhanced cleaning process for the next cruise. Of course, everything is upside down now and who knows what the reality/protocol is going to be in a few months.

I'm booking first class, so that helps, Have TSA pre-check, so that helps, and I'll be in the suite, that helps.   

I'm flying Delta so if the luggage transfer still exists that helps too.

I'm just worried about it being the Saturday after Thanksgiving and lines being insane.

I know it's early to book, but I also know that flights at the ideal times fill quickly, especially getting seats together and I have a crew of five.

I booked a 5pm departure, (next one that wasn't insanely high)  but I'm pretty sure I'm going to change to the 11am 

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Like embarkation, they may or will have socially distanced and strictly enforced disembarkation, which is likely to be much slower than pre-COVID.

Right, but it sounds like the poster has a suite connection,  meaning among the first group to disembark with luggage. I hate to sound callous, but on your way out the cruise line will care less about exposure - they are unlikely to even know if people get exposed in the exit process (and not, say, in the airplane home).  

30 minutes ago, RCCL Fan said:

I'm booking first class, so that helps, Have TSA pre-check, so that helps, and I'll be in the suite, that helps.   

I'm flying Delta so if the luggage transfer still exists that helps too.

I'm just worried about it being the Saturday after Thanksgiving and lines being insane.

I know it's early to book, but I also know that flights at the ideal times fill quickly, especially getting seats together and I have a crew of five.

I booked a 5pm departure, (next one that wasn't insanely high)  but I'm pretty sure I'm going to change to the 11am 

I'd change it before that 11 am First Class is gone, or the price rises too high.  In the cruise terminal, porters can usually help you get out faster,  and are well worth the tip.  On Delta, since you have a First Class ticket you will have priority on rebooking if something goes wrong. If you aren't familiar with the Delta website or app, you can make same day changes now on your phone. I'd take a look at that before your trip, just in case.   Also, reaching Delta by phone can take many hours, so in a jam I tweet them for fast help.  If you aren't familiar with Twitter you might want to take a look.   Good luck. 

Last time we flew home from FLL we had a late morning flight and were seated at the gate at 8:45, without rushing at all.  Had a quick breakfast in the WJ and used one of the earlier departure times (i.e. didn't walk off first thing).  I'll give the same Covid disclaimer as others though.