Jane McDonald - Celebrity Galaxy - BBC4

Chrisstew007

Having had our September cruise cancelled today in the UK if you would like your celebrity fix Jane is on for the next 11 days at 19.30.

Some of you may have been on that maiden voyage in the caribean.

Best wishes to you all that will get on a ship this year!

Chris and Helen

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Orator said:

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your post. The Celebrity Galaxy was sold to Mein Schiff and then sold to to Marella where it is now the Marella Explorer.  Who is Jane McDonald?

It’s a U.K. thing!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Orator said:

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your post. The Celebrity Galaxy was sold to Mein Schiff and then sold to to Marella where it is now the Marella Explorer.  Who is Jane McDonald?

It’s apparently a program airing in the UK, just seems to be sharing it.  Got Google 

I will definitely be watching that again. I loved it. The ship was the star of that programme, but Jane hasn't done too badly either. Great to know the Galaxy is still sailing with Tui / Marella. From looking at the website the ship has been nicely updated and is still great.

• Like 1

Just about to reply to this. Have just been watching this series and it made me cry to watch our lovely Jane MacDonald before she was famous on the Celebrity Galaxy on her maiden cruise.

Happy memories of being at sea on Celebrity and sad that our friends across the pond can't see it --- you really would love it !

We just binge watched about 6 episodes or so of Cruising with Jane McDonald on My5. Her shows are really good and she gives us a laugh! For those that don't know her, she used to be a singer / entertainer as part of the cast/crew on cruises. Jane gives a great insight on cruising and is especially good for those that have never cruised before. For those like us who miss our days away, it's a good fix!

Edited by cujimmy
grammar