Being a Gentleman....

kjwinston2019

17 hours ago, Oville said:

I thought political comments are a no no on CC not to mention name calling.

Having liberal or conservative thoughts does NOT mean a person belongs to a political party. It's actually human nature, however the arguments or conflicts about individual thought are created by the inference of the reader, and in some cases those thoughts might be directed by a political party to it's members who don't have the ability to think for themselves.

Cranky is also just a descriptor and would not be name calling, rather a condition.

I hope this helps. But, I don't think it will.

On 6/22/2021 at 9:04 PM, kjwinston2019 said:

After 40 years of Marriage I try to be a Gentleman. If I want to get early morning Bloody Mary's for the two of us, for I am an early riser where the Trophy wife likes to sleep in on vacation, may I go to the bar and order two bloody Mary's or do I have to go twice? (maybe 2 different bars?) If I have her ID would that be okay? we have an AFT cabin.

You will have no problem especially after they get used to you.    Just bring both SeaPasses with you and no problem.    After a couple visits they will probably recognize you.

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

You will have no problem especially after they get used to you.    Just bring both SeaPasses with you and no problem.    After a couple visits they will probably recognize you.

Actually, after several visits, the regulars who know you don't even ask for it.  

On 6/30/2021 at 6:53 PM, Oville said:

“Just a few liberal, cranky people on this board trying to cancel anything they do not agree with”

I thought political comments are a no no on CC not to mention name calling.

What is political about liberal cranky people, and where is the name calling?  I must have missed the memo.  One not need to be liberal or conservative to be cranky.  Now if you will excuse me I need to go look in the mirror.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:47 PM, Sam.Seattle said:

Just waiting for the first guy to brag about being a Boy Toy!

🤪💪

Cheers!

🥂

Boy toy left me many years ago but my husband wears it quite well.  😎

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

What is political about liberal cranky people, and where is the name calling?  I must have missed the memo.  One not need to be liberal or conservative to be cranky.  Now if you will excuse me I need to go look in the mirror.

You do make me chuckle time and again.  To your two part question, the answer is “liberal cranky people” and “liberal cranky people”.

• Like 1

Just now, LGW59 said:

Just a “tad” more than 10 or so+…and yes I surely am 🥳

Glad you are happy, only guessed 10 years from a previous post from you, not that different in age.

• Thanks 1

1072584303_Imadianddemitries.thumb.JPG.1fcb4b9d266c7d223ea3c7672d33ad3e.JPG

7 minutes ago, Keys Kathy said:

We are big fans of Demitrie's. We like the original, but X often has the spicy one. We bring our own original just in case. We like Bloody Caesar's and using this mix let's us have our Clamato.

This was taken at the Sunset Bar on the Millie.

On 6/29/2021 at 11:47 AM, K12Guy said:

No apology needed on my part. I have a 'trophy wife' of almost sixteen years. She's also a bit younger than me and she's no offended. In fact she is comfortable with almost any verbal teasing. It all helps deal with life's stressors, in my opinion.

Thank you, I asked her if she would be offended hearing this and her answer was if it was coming from someone else, she would. Coming form me she is very glad for me to think of her as a real beauty and staying so young. She like very much that I like her that much! (Which I do) 

IMG_1084.JPG

On 6/25/2021 at 6:13 PM, TrulyBlonde said:

I really do not know the answer. I was being facetious about what a trophy wife expects. Just adding some humor.

To have this done I bought the Chivas early before the trip and had two bottles waiting in my room. At the tea time when our Butler came he always poured my drink on the Terrace of the seas. Lady Rebecca, had the little sandwiches I had my Chivas Neat. Did not want to spoil my Dinner. 

IMG_1016.JPG

On 6/30/2021 at 12:17 AM, Lunesse said:

What I really want to know here is...

Kevinwinston2019... what in your opinion is a good and proper morning Bloody Mary? This is important information.  😃

Anything that will have that Good Morning Feeling, it is another great day ahead! Enjoy life with the one you love! We like Mimosas too! 

Hmmm. This is starting to sound good! Are we all on a cruise together where we can have a Bloody Mary taste off? It makes me smile that we are all so opinionated regarding our Bloody Mary's. I think a taste off is in order!