Rec'd email to complete check in for upcoming cruise....

Received an email today to check-in for my upcoming cruise.  Slight issue, as our next cruise is not until August of 2022.  So, I went on my NCL to double check that any cruises this year were no longer there.  Nope nothing for 2021.  However, now 2 of my future cruises (2022 and 2023) say "default itinerary".  uh, oh!  In the past, that usually meant the cruise was going to be cancelled.  One cruise still looks okay, so its not like all of them went to "default".  And when I actually look at my vacation planner, one that says "default" up front still has the name further in.  I'm hoping this is just a glitch......Any one else finding this issue?  Thx.

Our 7D January ‘22 cruise looks normal, as do two other 7D cruises in ‘23, but our 14D November ‘22 now says default itinerary. Coincidentally I had looked at it yesterday and it was fine.  All details under “explore and plan”, “summary”, etc., are still showing. I haven’t received any emails from NCL.

We’ll see, but based on timing I’m guessing it’s a glitch….unless the Jan ‘22 flips.

We received the same email yesterday.  We were on the Joy sailing from Jamaica in August  that NCL canceled.  I sure wish I  could do my check in for that cruise. Getting really tired of this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 11:59 AM, TrumpyNor said:

I too received a check-in "reminder" by e-mail today, regarding our CANCELLED (by NCL) British Isles cruise that was supposed to set sail beginning of September 2021. I wish it was true....! 😜

Your NCL cruise to British isles was cancelled?  We are scheduled to go 10/31 out of Athens on Jade.  

Yeah, we also received check in reminders 2-3 weeks ago. I was also confused, as our next cruise with NCL isn't until April 2022. Then I realized that it must be for the cancelled cruise we were going to be on later this month. It's too bad they haven't deactivated the check in reminders on cancelled cruises. Hope your upcoming cruises aren't cancelled. I have doubts on some of what we have booked.