Why is my countdown wrong?

nina_930

I'm curious if anyone else has this when they sign in.  The flag with the countdown to my cruise states 24 days, but the cruise is 75 days away.  When I open my cruise up it's correct, but just not on the initial log in.  I though it was a glitch at first, but it's been like this for a good time now.

image.png.048fbd6802646384a72c3b1b87480a92.png

image.png

• Like 1

• 11 minutes ago, nina_930 said:

I'm curious if anyone else has this when they sign in.  The flag with the countdown to my cruise states 24 days, but the cruise is 75 days away.  When I open my cruise up it's correct, but just not on the initial log in.  I though it was a glitch at first, but it's been like this for a good time now.

image.png.048fbd6802646384a72c3b1b87480a92.png

image.png

You didn't happen to have a different cruise you had to cancel or change did you?  I have found that these "ghost" bookings (when something is changed or canceled) can make this count wrong as it is timing from the ghost booking.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wemjam said:
  • You didn't happen to have a different cruise you had to cancel or change did you?  I have found that these "ghost" bookings (when something is changed or canceled) can make this count wrong as it is timing from the ghost booking.

I did cancel one, but it was only one week prior.

IT glitches seem to very common occurrences for the cruise lines. I recently had an e-mail exchange with our usual TA, and he wrote that he could write a book about cruise line IT glitches.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ontheweb said:

IT glitches seem to very common occurrences for the cruise lines.

I recently had an e-mail exchange with our usual TA,

and he wrote that he could write a book about cruise line IT glitches.

The airlines can't be far behind, I should think?......

ship-happens.jpg

8 hours ago, nina_930 said:

Do you have another cruise in 75 days? Mine has shown later cruises in the past. Meanwhile last week my main page had one number of days and my cruise manager had 3 days off that number. 42 and 45. At least Ive got way beyond 60 days which is the number at which  I usually got one of the dreaded cancellations. 

Mine is wrong as well.  I finally figured out that the number of days they are showing is consistent with a cruise that I had originally looked into booking.  They never changed it to the cruise I eventually booked.