Ovation Australia/NZ Feb 2022

We did not get notice of cancellation and the information released regarding Ovation sailings just says she will be going to Alaska a few more weeks. I hear the restrictions there are still strict, they are in their version of long dark winter now. Spring is coming. Can I be hopeful it is still possible to sail my 21 day B2B dream trip?..

20 minutes ago, Janecoe said:

We did not get notice of cancellation and the information released regarding Ovation sailings just says she will be going to Alaska a few more weeks. I hear the restrictions there are still strict, they are in their version of long dark winter now. Spring is coming. Can I be hopeful it is still possible to sail my 21 day B2B dream trip?..

Not a chance. 0.00 is as high as it gets.

Any basic research of the covid situation in Australia and you would not even need to ask.

2 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Our government is talking about a travel bubble with Singapore and Japan but not the USA at this time.

My guessing is cruising will not be allowed for the first stage of the bubbles. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately I think things are not looking good for you. While I’m holding out hope for a limited cruise season from 2022, I don’t think our boarders will be freely open at this point, and suspect any cruising that does go on will be restricted to Australian and New Zealanders, similar to how many other countries began their cruise restart. 

Just now, Chiliburn said:

Someone posted on the ANZ forum of a test cruise .

image.png.09cc31ca3bef5e8d34e28cac7ef4a0a9.png

That was me. Disclaimer that is is only speculation that it’s a test cruise. People that I know on this sailing are not currently able to log into the ‘make payment’ section for this cruise however have had zero communication from royal about this. 

And as I’ve said above, even if successful, I really don’t think it will be open to international passengers. 

• Haha 1

Had our 5 night Quantum cruise cancelled - Jan 19 - as expected - funnily , or not so funnily,  recieved an email this morning from RCCL saying "We cant wait to Welcome you onboard " and planning offers for our expected doomed Ovation cruise that was to follow . A bit cruel really 😂 .We're ready to welcome you onboard -  so goes the email -  Should have cancelled both at the same time I think to put us out of our misery .

• YOUR 3 Night Sampler Cruise
  •  
  • SAILING ON Ovation Of The Seas
  •  
  • FROM 20 Jan 2022 - 23 Jan 2022