Bahamas Health Visa for Adventure of the Seas

We sail on 9/11.  I was looking over the application for the health visa.  It asks for the destination address. If staying in a hotel, that would of course be the address. But we’re not. We’re flying in morning of and going straight to the ship.  It is not optional to leave the address blank. 

What has every one else put down?

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I read this before I filled out (and was approved) the visa, it would have saved some struggle.  We are splitting our time between Atlantis, before and after, and the cruise.  I used Atlantis as the primary destination.

QUESTION - we are on the August 28th sailing.  I haven't started the process for the Health Visa yet.  Can I do it for both my husband and myself or do we each have to do it separately?  Thank you!

7 minutes ago, spammie said:

QUESTION - we are on the August 28th sailing.  I haven't started the process for the Health Visa yet.  Can I do it for both my husband and myself or do we each have to do it separately?  Thank you!

You have to do it separately and you each get one

2 hours ago, joanne59 said:

We are also on the 9/11 cruise from Nassau…just counting the days!!!

I just got back from the 7/17- 24 sailing. You're going to LOVE it! Fantastic cruise. The crew and hotel staff on Adventure of the Seas were amazing! No masks required onboard the ship; felt like a normal cruise (with the small exception of some social distancing in theaters, no sitting at the bar, etc). Reduced capacity (we were at around 35% pax capacity) gave it "the Goldilocks Effect"; not too many passengers, not too few passengers, the amount was just right.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, spammie said:

And don't forget: you can only submit this 2 weeks in advance.

• Like 1

For those that have already filled out the form, I know we each have to have our own as adults.  However, do we also just put 1 for the number of persons in your party, or do we put the number of people that are travelling together even if we are all adults?

10 minutes ago, #1packerfan said:

For those that have already filled out the form, I know we each have to have our own as adults.  However, do we also just put 1 for the number of persons in your party, or do we put the number of people that are travelling together even if we are all adults?

We put our whole party in each of the forms.

On 7/12/2021 at 12:08 AM, dswallow said:

Finally filling out Bahamas Health Visa... question.... do we need to purchase the voucher for testing to return to the US... isn't Royal covering that? I am a bit confused about that... here is a screen shot showing section that are done... and then the voucher section

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 10.52.04 AM.png

7 minutes ago, kearney said:

Finally filling out Bahamas Health Visa... question.... do we need to purchase the voucher for testing to return to the US... isn't Royal covering that? I am a bit confused about that... here is a screen shot showing section that are done... and then the voucher section

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 10.52.04 AM.png

No you don't need the voucher,  but the one pitfall our Newby had was you need to click on add a trip below these icons.  Just putting your vaccination information doesn't submit the visa request. 

Edited by mauraoel

1 minute ago, mauraoel said:

No you don't need the voucher,  but the one pitfall our Newby had was you need to click on add a trip below these icons.  Just putting your vaccination information doesn't submit the visa request. 

Thanks.. I did that... following dswallow's convenient example... but I know there is a fee... and wasn't sure if it was the testing voucher or a separate fee... after posting I got an email.. which appears to have application payment a step following approval...

• Like 1