Lost vax card, but she has health record showing vaccine history. Are we safe?

LoriAB

7 hours ago, srvpoo said:

I observed a passenger present a photo of her vax card on her phone and it was accepted

Yes, that is true I Am sure, yet on X's website it clearly states that phones pictures and photo copies are not acceptable only originals.

I would recommend having your original available just in case the port worker decides that they are going to enforce X's policies regarding this.

Yet, each of us can do as we think we want to do accordingly and be pointed to the policy most likely when it is too late.

bon voyage

FAQ says -

If I lost my original vaccination card, but am able to show electronic proof of vaccination on a government sponsored site/app, will that be accepted as proof of vaccination?

Are photos or photocopies of the original vaccination card accepted as proof of vaccination?

No, at this time, we are not accepting photos or photocopies of the original vaccination card.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:44 AM, CruisinNole said:

I have a concern regarding my vaccination card but am not sure how to find out if I will have a problem at check in or not. My husband and I got our Moderna shots at the same time. Data about our first shot was handwritten on our cards. Data about our second shot was on a small sticker. The woman who placed the sticker on both of our cards partially covered the handwritten data on mine -- part of the lot number. She then tried to pull off the sticker on my card but that just messed up the sticker. My husband's lot number is partially covered but legible. We're not sure how closely the cards are scrutinized at check in. Any suggestions regarding who at Celebrity I could ask about this?

Can you possibly go to the place of issuance and have them recreate a new card for you?

On 8/11/2021 at 9:21 PM, HappyCamper49 said:

When we received our 1st dose of Pfizer, the person administering the shot at the drive-thru told us to bring the card when we came for our 2nd shot.   Well, we brought that card and they gave us an entirely new card any way!  Now we have TWO CARDS, one for each dose!!!  Do you think this will be a problem?

Is the information just handwritten on the cards?  If so, could you just write the info for the second dose on the first card?  It's valid information - you're not trying to cheat the system or anything.  If not, could you just go back to the place of issuance and ask them to combine and give you one card?

On 8/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, CruisinNole said:

I have a concern regarding my vaccination card but am not sure how to find out if I will have a problem at check in or not. My husband and I got our Moderna shots at the same time. Data about our first shot was handwritten on our cards. Data about our second shot was on a small sticker. The woman who placed the sticker on both of our cards partially covered the handwritten data on mine -- part of the lot number. She then tried to pull off the sticker on my card but that just messed up the sticker. My husband's lot number is partially covered but legible. We're not sure how closely the cards are scrutinized at check in. Any suggestions regarding who at Celebrity I could ask about this?

Update: we were able to get our immunization history from our state department of health. The report lists my Covid vaccinations and every immunization I've received since 2008! I figure the report along with my card should be good enough. My husband's report was missing his second shot. He was told to contact our county department of health where we got our shots. They found that my husband's name was misspelled and resubmitted the data to the state. My husband received the correct report and a new card. 

First, I am amazed that someone would sell a car without emptying the glove compartment!

Secondly, perhaps this has already been suggested, but my health system does have a record of my vaccinations, although I did not receive them through that system. I simply showed my vaccination proof to my doctor and it was entered into my file. Just a backup if I ever do lose the original and the many copies I have made.