Live from the Majestic Princess - August 8, 2021

azbirdmom

49 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

In our cabin and what a treat it is. We are in a mini suite above the bridge with a ginormous balcony. I just hope that today isn’t the only time we can enjoy it. A lot of rain is forecast. Happy we have the drink package!  

Gorgeous day for a cruise.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

In our cabin and what a treat it is. We are in a mini suite above the bridge with a ginormous balcony. I just hope that today isn’t the only time we can enjoy it. A lot of rain is forecast. Happy we have the drink package!  

We are in the cabin right next door - please share as much info as you can about being in one of the forward facing balconies. I'd like to know if there are any times you cannot use it during the cruise. We want to do the ultimate balcony dinner and we're looking at Wednesday around an hour before sailing? Enjoy every minute of that HUGE balcony!!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, azbirdmom said:

05231115-419E-4471-8D29-DFEF298215D6.jpeg

732B0B14-8065-437E-A5A1-31C4B9D62168.jpeg

FE5647D7-E881-43B0-A4A3-3038F6E04F6E.jpeg

2C68778A-3332-47A6-986E-FF2BA528D267.jpeg

Wow what a balcony! I’m praying the weather won’t be as rainy as they’re predicting so you get to use it a lot! I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m thinking this live thread might be the most fun to follow yet! Loving all the pics 

Can’t wait to be there Sept 5 😃

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

05231115-419E-4471-8D29-DFEF298215D6.jpeg

We have one of these booked on the Discovery next year...thanks for the pix. 🤩

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TinaLee said:

Thanks so much for doing this! One tiny thing if you would check for me - Sur La Mer breakfast/brunch menu. I see it is open for those meals but have seen nothing about the menus for those times. I hope you have a wonderful cruise and please do check in and let us know how it is going! 

I just asked and they are not open for breakfast/ brunch. 

6 hours ago, farsight said:

Have a fantastic and safe cruise!

If anyone has The Enclave at Lotus Spa 7-Day Pass, I would be interested how many people they allow in the Thermal Suite/Enclave during one reservation period, mask wearing policy while using it and whether the two hours per day can be broken into smaller segments for a given day. Thanks in advance.

We aren’t doing the enclave but I did ask. 

The cost for a week is $179 PP. 

10 are allowed at a time and masks are required. 

You can go multiple times a day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I visited the Captain's Circle Hostess to drop off invitations for the officers to our Meet & Greet (tomorrow at 10 am -11am at the Hollywood Conservatory).

While I was chatting with her I asked if she had the cutoff yet for the MTP event and she said it was 455 days.  We are nowhere near that mark but I am fairly certain some among us will be able to share more details about it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

We have one of these booked on the Discovery next year...thanks for the pix. 🤩

I did a quick video too and will add that when we return home.  There are 2 rooms so it’s more like a suite than a mini suite. L

Sitting on ginormous balcony awaiting sailaway. And DH’s suitcase. Mine arrived two hours ago and his has yet to make an appearance. 

I know folks on the last cruise mentioned issues with the mini bar but ours was here when we first got in the room. Except it was different. They have no scotch or whiskey in the small bottles so they gave us 4 Courvosiers. Instead of 2 small water bottles we got one big one. And instead of 2 Perrier we got a large Pellegrino. Rest was the same.  Trying to figure what are swap will be but will deal with that tomorrow. 

08C24D9B-4672-4D71-A8D6-97F8F24F34EC.jpeg

4633B21B-CF51-4059-B34D-DC91F22C8916.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Sitting on ginormous balcony awaiting sailaway. And DH’s suitcase. Mine arrived two hours ago and his has yet to make an appearance. 

I know folks on the last cruise mentioned issues with the mini bar but ours was here when we first got in the room. Except it was different. They have no scotch or whiskey in the small bottles so they gave us 4 Courvosiers. Instead of 2 small water bottles we got one big one. And instead of 2 Perrier we got a large Pellegrino. Rest was the same.  Trying to figure what are swap will be but will deal with that tomorrow. 

Did you already drink the diet cokes?

Most Traveled Guest luncheon will be the last sea day in Harmony with no officers at the tables. We are #4 with 1230 days; the top 3 are about 3000, 2000 and 1400 days.  Captains Circle parties are Glacier Bay evening. PES Lounge is daily from 4:30pm to 6:30pm in the Hollywood Conservatory, which, thankfully, has not been made into a Sanctuary. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I visited the Captain's Circle Hostess to drop off invitations for the officers to our Meet & Greet (tomorrow at 10 am -11am at the Hollywood Conservatory).

Thank you all so much for allowing us to "cruise" with you! 

azbirdmom, did you already have the names of all the officers?  We are planning a M&G for the 9/26 cruise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Oops…made a typo & mixed up my seas ☺️…it’s not Silversea but Regent Seven Seas that is part of the NCL Group.

Silversea is part of the Royal Caribbean Group.

No problem.  It's all good

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Most Traveled Guest luncheon will be the last sea day in Harmony with no officers at the tables. We are #4 with 1230 days; the top 3 are about 3000, 2000 and 1400 days.  Captains Circle parties are Glacier Bay evening. PES Lounge is daily from 4:30pm to 6:30pm in the Hollywood Conservatory, which, thankfully, has not been made into a Sanctuary. 

No Officers at the tables? Can we invite the Singers and Dancers? 

Enjoy your cruise, we'll be there on the 12th of September. 

32 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Did you see anyone bring on their own canned drinks.  What’s happening about that??  Can you still give it to the porter to bring up with your luggage ??

1 hour ago, left the dog at home said:

Thank you all so much for allowing us to "cruise" with you! 

azbirdmom, did you already have the names of all the officers?  We are planning a M&G for the 9/26 cruise.

Yes someone on the first cruise was kind enough to post a picture of the wall with faces and names. 

• Like 1

I am so jealous but please keep the updates coming.... to us back here in Phoenix where it's 107 degrees!!

• Like 2

The PES Lounge in the Hollywood Conservatory was fantastic. One of our favorite bar waiters, Eugene from Ukraine is working up there. HGM Jasper stopped by and explained that the officers will be at the MTG for meet and greet only, but can’t DINE with guests right now. 

First night dinner menu…I’m choosing the prawns and the cod, with a glass of Sauvignon blanc. It’s all good. 

5873593F-6F8B-4713-95F5-F86D10A5D3A4.jpeg

681BB976-A89F-41D5-BCB3-5E70448D89CA.jpeg

Edited by PescadoAmarillo
  • Like 5