P&O Web site

lindyloo22

Can anybody see their cruising history on the P&O site. Cruising history and loyalty are both the same.

When I try to log on using pc its telling me site under maintenance but I can log on using ipad.

P&O really need to sort out their IT.

25 minutes ago, lindyloo22 said:

Luckily I have already down loaded tickets etc. Just wondered why i have get it all on ipad but not on pc.

Just refreshed page on pc and it worked. Still no cruising history.

What can I say! They really need to sort out their IT - it is causing unnecessary stress especially when you can't download e-tickets and luggage labels as has happened on both of our staycation cruises.

Enjoy your cruise when the time comes.

2 hours ago, lindyloo22 said:

Can anybody see their cruising history on the P&O site. Cruising history and loyalty are both the same.

When I try to log on using pc its telling me site under maintenance but I can log on using ipad.

P&O really need to sort out their IT.

I've got the same Lindy ,loyalty and history are showing as the same on my PC and on my tablet 

so it's not you , yet the history was there last week.

3 hours ago, Astrajet said:

What can I say! They really need to sort out their IT - it is causing unnecessary stress especially when you can't download e-tickets and luggage labels as has happened on both of our staycation cruises.

Enjoy your cruise when the time comes.

They do seem to enjoy causing stress. Our last 2 Britannia cruises we took 2-3 hours to get on the ship from arriving at the Mayflower terminal. We go on Iona in 2 weeks. At the moment cabin allocation is once on the ship. Arrival at Mayflower 16.00 latest boarding time 17.00. Makes you laugh, doesn't it?.🤔

One thing is for certain is that Carnival UK i.e. P&O/Cunard really have to get their IT organised as it is now wearing a bit thin with the incompetence and "brand damage" that is being encountered. We this morning got off QE after an excellent seacation and just looking at their website it states that QE is on a cruise in Alaska and her port of call today is Porto, Portugal and her next port of call is Lisbon, Portugal. Might be a surprise to some at head office in Southampton but if they looked out of their office window they can see QE.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My guess is that we haven't been able to see cruise loyalty for about a week because they're struggling to update it and give passengers points for the staycations.  Hopefully it will be sorted soon as so many people are expecting to move up a tier.

Just saw this on Princess - except it's the wrong date.

Sections of our website will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance between 11:00PM PDT and 01:00AM PDT on 8/22

Edited by jeanlyon

15 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Just saw this on Princess - except it's the wrong date.

Sections of our website will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance between 11:00PM PDT and 01:00AM PDT on 8/22

I think that is11:00pm 22st Aug to 1:00am 22nd Aug, Pacific daylight time.