Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, KmomChicago said:

Yes they should and you can pay a la carte and be billed on your account if you don't have Cheers or BB. It's a good system but they do need more stations.

When we were on MG my husband got a soda at one of these and the first one was apparently free.  We didn’t have cheers or bottomless bubbles package and after it dispenses it said “our compliments” or something along those lines.  He got one later in the week and that one was on our account. Don’t know if they are allowing one free for people to try out or ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh geez. I was talking to these ladies at the table next to me. We had talked about the birthday thing. When they left I told them I was just going to wait until the next birthday before I left. They told the waitress it was my birthday. I had to pull up my ID to get out of it.

My husband has a horror of wait staff singing to him on his birthday.  He would have been mortified.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, grantbob said:

Is it just the picture, or is that venue smaller than the Punchliner on most other ships?

It feels smaller but instead of chairs and tables it’s all like bench seating so maybe they can squeeze more in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grantbob said:

Is it just the picture, or is that venue smaller than the Punchliner on most other ships?

It absolutely is. Keep in mind what they call the Punchliner on most other ships did not start out that way necessarily.  They are making up for the small size by having a LOT more shows, including having the comedians repeat shows - they put in the Hub App the title of the show they are doing.  Now some of the shows are really just interaction with the audience, pulling chains of the people in the front row and the fools who walk in late (just try it).  There were something like 20 performances on the August 7 sailing including one in the large (900 seat) forward theatre.

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Apparently he this guy was on general hospital. My mom watches that.

I'd come home from school in 8th grade and my mother was glued to G.H. I'd pull her leg from the kitchen and ask stuff like: How can Audrey be pregnant? She had her tubes tied last year. (Dad was an OB/GYN) Good times. 🙂 

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

They should put those in all Carnival ships so that people don't have to go to a bar for a soda.

Bring your own soda, and go to your fridge. It's the only way to get Coca Cola.