Is Bogo still happening in specialty restaurants ?

1 hour ago, Namelocg said:

It was available on Odyssey on the 8/8 sailing but only night one

Also available on Freedom last month, but only night one. I  wondered if the Night One condition was just for Freedom, but if also noted for Odyssey, then probably same for all ships sailing out of the USA.

3 hours ago, Gatortim1996 said:

I was wondering if diamond plus still had Bogo in the specialty restaurants on the first two nights of the cruise anybody try to do this yet thank you

We just got off Independence and it was availibe on that ship. 

5 minutes ago, mduffy1834 said:

can you pre-book or do you need to wait until you board?

You need to do it on board and it has to be within the first two days.  I don't think the BOGO is an official perk.  It just has been showing up most of the time.

On 8/22/2021 at 5:21 PM, sandebeach said:

Also available on Freedom last month, but only night one.

On Freedom now (4-nighter) and we used D+ BOGO in Chops on night 2; we went up on embarkation day after lunch and booked with Maitre'd. They didn't have any Ribeye available. But a lovely meal just the same.👍👍

9 minutes ago, clearlake_cruiser said:

On Freedom now (4-nighter) and we used D+ BOGO in Chops on night 2; we went up on embarkation day after lunch and booked with Maitre'd. They didn't have any Ribeye available. But a lovely meal just the same.👍👍

So happy to hear that they are now allowing us to use it on Night 2!!!!!!!! This is such a money-saver on Freedom 3 or 4-night sailings, we do not buy a dining package.  Instead we use my D+ on Night 1 and my husband's D+ on Night 2, and then usually just do MDR for Nights 3-4. Thanks for letting us know. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the info - we are travelling with 2 other couples, but we are the only ones that are D+.  If we book in advance, will they credit us at dinner?  My group likes to book everything beforehand.

Pre COVID - it was very common night 1.

Just a relatively slow night traditionally, people just finished with travel to the ship and not wanting to “dress up” night 1. Plus it’s a selling point - you do night 1 and like it - maybe they sell you more nights or a UDP.

Night 2 would be great for us - only night in our upcoming week we weren’t really impressed by the MDR menu. Hopefully they offer it as of pay $50 for 2 at Chops or Jami - but not $100+