Miami Limo service you can recommend?

LadyShiva

I am looking for a dependable limo service for the Miami area.  I don't want a shared shuttle or taxi for this cruise.  Uber and Lyft are not something I can arrange in advance (you can throw in a scheduled reservation, but it gets picked up and assigned only close to the time).

Any recommendations you care to share?

Larry’s Limos provides excellent service in the South Florida area. They provide you with knowledgeable drivers, clean vehicles and reasonable rates. I always recommend them to my friends and relatives when they are visiting the area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Abear2 said:

do y’all know what Larry’s Limo rates are from the Miami airport to a Downtown Hotel? Thank you

Taxi on that route will be about $28-30 on the meter, and UberX will be closer to $20.  Larry's will be higher, but you will need to reach out to them with specifics (flight time, hotel, how many, bags, waiting time, etc.) for a quote.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 6:11 AM, JohninDC said:

Taxi on that route will be about $28-30 on the meter, and UberX will be closer to $20.  Larry's will be higher, but you will need to reach out to them with specifics (flight time, hotel, how many, bags, waiting time, etc.) for a quote.