Booking overwater cabana on site?

colesc15

On 9/9/2021 at 3:43 PM, brillohead said:

Especially since this is still for a reduced-capacity cruise... I don't care how good it is, there's no way that the upgraded lunch is worth almost $200 (and that's really all you're getting extra at the Beach Club -- you can do beach, pool, loungers for free elsewhere on Coco Cay).

Plus the floatie mats and not having to carry towels to and from the ships. To each her own, I prefer the Beach Club but respect your choice to not pay extra for it.  

5 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

Plus the floatie mats and not having to carry towels to and from the ships. To each her own, I prefer the Beach Club but respect your choice to not pay extra for it.  

You can get towels on the island, and floatie mats are available to rent for under $20/day.  

But yes, everyone can make their own choices and spend their own money however they prefer.  Some like suites, some like insides, some like specialty dining, some like the MDR -- that's what makes cruises so great, is everyone can make it what they want it to be.

1 hour ago, KG1924 said:

** I just realized that when I originally posted in this thread we had only upgraded to the beach cabana. Right before the trip, the over water cabanas dropped to $800 so we jumped on it!!**

What an amazing price you got.....I wish the waterpark pass came with those cabana's.

18 hours ago, Ashland said:

What an amazing price you got.....I wish the waterpark pass came with those cabana's.

I agree!!! We got so lucky with this entire trip....hotel in Nassau dropped by $150 the week before, $340 OBC due to price drop for our cabin, Royal up accepted for the minimum for a Grand Suite and then the cabana was just the cherry on top!! Once in a life time trip for so many reasons but amazing memories. We kept saying that we better enjoy this because it's not "normal" lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, KG1924 said:

I agree!!! We got so lucky with this entire trip....hotel in Nassau dropped by $150 the week before, $340 OBC due to price drop for our cabin, Royal up accepted for the minimum for a Grand Suite and then the cabana was just the cherry on top!! Once in a life time trip for so many reasons but amazing memories. We kept saying that we better enjoy this because it's not "normal" lol

Such great deals, wonderful you had such a great cruise! 

I really like reading this sort of good news/positive attitude, thank you for reporting back