Captain Club Phone #

LucyTX

3 minutes ago, LucyTX said:

I want to upgrade classic to premium drink package and receive my elite plus discount.  Can someone give me the phone # to do this.

Thanks

1 (844) 418-6824.

I did the same last Sunday and that’s the number that I called.

Edited by JJMD

12 minutes ago, LucyTX said:

Thanks, I was able to get thru on the 8007600654 number.  I've been a member of Captain Club for many years...never knew there was a card!  

Nor I. How does one acquire one? And other than the phone numbers, what are they good for?

10 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Nor I. How does one acquire one? And other than the phone numbers, what are they good for?

Short answer - nothing.  I think they used to give them out way back when (when we joined we actually paid I think $25!).  They simply have your membership number and a phone number.  They don't even list your status (not that I care) but the point being they are not updated as time goes on.  My nieces joined a couple of years ago while we were cruising and there was no card provided.  I suppose now its just easier to look up what you need on-line.  "Back in my day" people didn't have phones, personal computers, etc. as readily available. 

18 minutes ago, Josie201 said:

Short answer - nothing.  I think they used to give them out way back when (when we joined we actually paid I think $25!).  They simply have your membership number and a phone number.  They don't even list your status (not that I care) but the point being they are not updated as time goes on.  My nieces joined a couple of years ago while we were cruising and there was no card provided.  I suppose now its just easier to look up what you need on-line.  "Back in my day" people didn't have phones, personal computers, etc. as readily available. 

Thanks, Josie. I suspected that might be the case, as I don't recall ever having seen a mention of the card. I've added the numbers to my list of contacts.

1 hour ago, LucyTX said:

Thanks, I was able to get thru on the 8007600654 number.  I've been a member of Captain Club for many years...never knew there was a card!  

I know we cruised on Millie Oct, 2001. We are cruising on Millie next month. We have been cruising with Celebrity for 20 years now. Still my favorite cruiseline. The back of my card has a date of 2004.

Edited by bigbenboys
added info

2 hours ago, Fouremco said:

2 hours ago, LucyTX said:

We joined the Captains Club ($35.00 P/P) in 1994. We were given a few different gifts at that time. We were also given plastic luggage tags (4) and leather luggage tags holders (4). On the back of the plastic luggage tags (cards) has the CC phone number. 1-800-760-0654. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Josie201 said:

Back in the day we had phones.  We still have a our landline.☎️