Why cant I log into my dec 12 cruise, others can and already have boarding times

firefly333

I  had logged in to all my upcoming  cruises for the year and had chosen boarding  times. Yesterday  I  noticed on the app  that the cruises in November  and December  no longer showed me logged  in and were not available to log in. Hopefully  I  won't  have to repeat  everything  I  had already  done.

16 minutes ago, Sea Viewer said:

I  had logged in to all my upcoming  cruises for the year and had chosen boarding  times. Yesterday  I  noticed on the app  that the cruises in November  and December  no longer showed me logged  in and were not available to log in. Hopefully  I  won't  have to repeat  everything  I  had already  done.

I guess I'm worried I'll get a 3 pm boarding time and my friends are at 1230 pm or some such. Since they got in but I couldnt. It would be more fair to let all in at the same time to get boarding times. 

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I guess I'm worried I'll get a 3 pm boarding time and my friends are at 1230 pm or some such. Since they got in but I couldnt. It would be more fair to let all in at the same time to get boarding times. 

The app shows new dates for checking in, maybe everyone will have to check in on those dates. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

I can always count on Cruise Critic to tell me what is going on 🙂 

I feel everyone's pain...I haven't been able to log into my November Mariner cruise for the past two days even though at the 90 day mark I checked in.  I've been hoping to change our 3:00 check in time since I want to get on the ship earlier and not waste half a day waiting to start the cruise.

Maybe we'll get an earlier time when I can access our check in again...fingers crossed

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sea Viewer said:

The app shows new dates for checking in, maybe everyone will have to check in on those dates. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Could you please tell me how to see a date when it will be open. 

I see no date. I'd love to even see  date  but dont know what to click on to see a date.

20210918_163419050.jpeg

8 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Could you please tell me how to see a date when it will be open. 

I see no date. I'd love to even see  date  but dont know what to click on to see a date.

20210918_163419050.jpeg

that is exactly what the app shows for my Decmber11th cruise, I have 3 cruises prior to that one and I get a date the check in will open.

I had been able to check in on all cruises and had chosen arrival times , scanned passport and taken photo and info was on the app until yesterday. 

Interesting I just clicked on OK and now it says check in opens October 27th!! Royal IT must be working this weekend.

Edited by Sea Viewer
grammar