Special Needs Form

PTAngel

1 hour ago, Lou33 said:

I've always just sent an email directly to special_needs@rccl.com and I get a confirmation shortly after.   See if that works better...

Agreed. This method of sending the Special Needs form has always worked for me.

I know it's a bit of a pain to fill out the form; then to scan the form, so I can attach it to an email but at least Royal always sends a confirmation email back.  

13 minutes ago, Bloodgem said:

I know it's a bit of a pain to fill out the form; then to scan the form, so I can attach it to an email 

I've never scanned a form.  In fact I didn't even know there was a form.  I just email them and I ask for what I need.  I've been using special needs for many years, and maybe back then they didn't have a form, just an email contact.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lou33 said:

I've never scanned a form.  In fact I didn't even know there was a form.  I just email them and I ask for what I need.  I've been using special needs for many years, and maybe back then they didn't have a form, just an email contact.  

We have been cruising with Royal since 2011 and always book through a TA. Royal have always sent a Special Needs form through with the booking confirmation. We always thought this was the norm, until I started reading CC, for everyone but maybe it's only UK customers that get the form sent to them when they book.

On 9/28/2021 at 12:24 AM, Lou33 said:

I've always just sent an email directly to special_needs@rccl.com and I get a confirmation shortly after.   See if that works better...

Thank you for this suggestion.  I emailed them directly & got response a few hours later.  Another item checked off my to-do list.   My cruise is Oct 17.  Can't wait!  I have been trying for over 2 years to go on a cruise. 

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

RCI sent us the form partially filled out.  We completed the form and we want to mail, via USPS, the form to them so they can see our signature on the 'Written Attestation for Accessible Stateroom'.

We luddites could just scan the documents and email it to them but we wonder if we could just snail mail the form to:

Access Department

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33123

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 12:19 PM, MississippiMom said:

I’m so glad I came across this thread.  I just emailed Special Needs for some pier wheelchair assistance for my parents.  Feeling a sigh of relief that someone will actually read the email and reply.

I've always gotten a reply within 48 hours (business days). They are very good at responding! I travel with my service dog and they confirm when they get a form and also reply to any questions I have had. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kokopelli-az said:

Here's the Special Needs form direct from RCCL's website.   You don't have to scan or print anything, just complete it and send it off.   

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

Thanks. We went ahead and completed the form and submitted it. You saved us Luddites a USPS forever stamp and an envelope. 😉

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, Hollyblue said:

I'm having trouble with the form won't let me do country of residence so cannot submit the form can anyone help 

Are you trying to complete the special needs form for Royal Caribbean?   Here's their form but I don't see where it says anything about country of residence.  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

You may be using an outdated form. Use the link provided by the PP, and submit that form.  There is a country selection at the very top of the page.  which should be set to the US by default. Open the drop down to select your country.  Then proceed to fill out the rest of the form.

4 hours ago, mom says said:

You may be using an outdated form. Use the link provided by the PP, and submit that form.  There is a country selection at the very top of the page.  which should be set to the US by default. Open the drop down to select your country.  Then proceed to fill out the rest of the form.

The drop down form isn't working, I hit the arrow and a thin strip appears that doesn't allow you to select it

The online form isn’t working, and they’re aware of it. So I saw the number at the top of the form and the customer service rep took my info over the phone. I didn’t get any kind of email confirmation so I waited a few days called back (I had a question), and they confirmed my info.  

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2024 at 1:39 AM, SeaSprayTB said:

The online form isn’t working, and they’re aware of it. So I saw the number at the top of the form and the customer service rep took my info over the phone. I didn’t get any kind of email confirmation so I waited a few days called back (I had a question), and they confirmed my info.  

The online form wouldn't submit for you? If so, this is good to know as I am running into this issue now. Thought it was me lol. 

14 hours ago, gallagher123123 said:

The online form wouldn't submit for you? If so, this is good to know as I am running into this issue now. Thought it was me lol. 

The online form will not submit for me either.  And I tried two different browsers.   I emailed Royal today and told them about this issue and asked them to send me a link with a special needs form where not only could you complete it on line, but you could also submit it on line.    

OK, here is the response from Royal about not being able to submit the Special Needs form :

In the meantime, you may email us at special_needs@rccl.com and kindly send your booking details, the name of the guest who will be needing the accommodations, and the list of accommodations so we can note the reservation. There's no need to fill out the form. Just compose an email with above details and please send it to the email address above.