Royal Up program

RMA888

4 minutes ago, RMA888 said:

Just received the RoyalUp invite for just one of my b2b sailing, how can I be sure that it would also apply to the 2nd leg of the cruise. I don’t want to transfer to different cabin.

You can't be assured....each sailing/reservation is treated separate. 

Edited by bajathree
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RMA888 said:

We booked b2b specifically so that we don’t have to move after the first one. Besides that, you just got used to the surroundings after 7days!

If you really don't want to chance moving, you should probably skip the Royal Up this time.

4 hours ago, RMA888 said:

We booked b2b specifically so that we don’t have to move after the first one.

Your chances of winning two Royal Ups and being in the same cabin are about the same as RCI dropping vax requirements next month.

8 hours ago, RMA888 said:

Just received the RoyalUp invite for just one of my b2b sailing, how can I be sure that it would also apply to the 2nd leg of the cruise. I don’t want to transfer to different cabin.

We never bid on one leg of a B2B, there is no guarantee that you will get to bid on the second leg, and even if you do, there is no guarantee that you will ever get the same cabin/deck/location. You are more likely to be hit by lightning while being bitten by a shark in Nome Alaska in January

Edited by orville99

Thanks for all the comments/replies. I don't expected to be accepted. Let alone in the same cabin! Just wonder how Grand Suite will be different on the Odyssey. My current OceanView Balcony is good enough!

52 minutes ago, RMA888 said:

Just wonder how Grand Suite will be different on the Odyssey.

The GS on Anthem was one of my greatest disappointments in cruising (my greatest disappointment was a “corner” Grand Loft Suite but that’s another discussion for another time).  The Q class GS seems small and cramped compared to GS on all other RCCL ship classes.  There is a wall between the BR and living area that cuts the room up and makes it seem very cramped.  Honestly I think the JS have more space than the GS.  I will never book another GS on a Q class ship. 

If you get a good RU deal on one then I’m sure it would be a great upgrade.