Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

2 hours ago, gotscrapz said:

Is he any good Greg?

It turns out it was the family friendly show. That’s why the place wasn’t full. He was funny. But it made sense after I realized it was family friendly. There were only three kids in the place and they were all on the front row

• Like 1

The noise in my room at night is ridiculous. It sounds like someone is running around up there and every now the dropping a big book on floor. From what I can tell I should be under the bridg. What the heck can they be doing up there? 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The noise in my room at night is ridiculous. It sounds like someone is running around up there and every now the dropping a big book on floor. From what I can tell I should be under the bridg. What the heck can they be doing up there? 

Maybe they're playing bocce ball up there. 😜

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

One day I’ll have to decide whether to do the “Mexican Riviera” itinerary on Good Ol’ Carnival or is that when I finally jump over to Princess, not that I expect it to be anything like the teensy little old ships from the ‘70’s. Not sure about a semi megaship with a largely, err mature audience.

We did the Mexican Riviera about 10 years ago on the Spirit.   Going to be doing it again in April on one of the first sailings of the Discovery Princess out of San Pedro as a B2B, with the first week doing Mexico and the second week doing California stopping at San Francisco, Santa Barbara,  San Diego and Ensenada.  The best thing besides it being their newest ship in their fleet is that you get the Plus package for only 40 bucks a day.  After factoring out the 14.50 gratuities,  it's 25.50 for wifi and drinks package.  It would be substantially more than double that on Carnival. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I really hope my vista room isn’t like this. But of it is, I’ll never book deck 7 again.

Me just now 😳I’m on deck 7 😳

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

just double checked my cabin -aft- cabins above and below lol…

also I just booked this cruise 3-4 weeks ago for $130 pp for a balcony room so I doubt I’ll have too much I can complain about lol!

well - except the food, sorry I hate the food 😞 but I always have fun 😀

• Like 1

I really think it has to mostly be sky zone. But it did close 30 minutes ago and I’m still hearing noises. I don’t know if maybe they just stop selling time slots at 11:30 or what….

I wonder how late that vista multi plex is open and how far forward you can hear it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I think this is 15 cruises for me. It’s no competition. There’s more noise in this room than all of the others combined. 

Do you pack earplugs?  Maybe you should from now on.  They might help, at least a little.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh man. This doesn’t explain anything after midnight, but could explain the ridiculousness right now.

30881082-330E-488A-A2CA-C8D43C0D8272.jpeg

Maybe the crew gets to use it after it closes to passengers, perhaps they’re night owls?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blarko said:

Maybe the crew gets to use it after it closes to passengers, perhaps they’re night owls?

yeah I thought about going to see if the lights were on in there when I heard it at 1am. I did get to sleep pretty much straight through after that though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

I am in front of Deck 2 and I believe the noise is coming from Deck 3 as the it sounds like it's over my head and there seems to be an extended large non cabin area in front of Deck 3.  It's pretty loud yet muffled so it doesn't bother me that much but it's certainly far from ideal.

Not the sound I’m hearing.

what I hear sounds like it’s above

me. I think it’s definitely sky zone.

• Like 1