Received our Medallions on cruise that was

Ronnieslady

Guess what came in the mail today? ?     “Our Medallions for our Hawaii cruise that Princess canceled weeks ago.”   Has that happened to anyone else???
I waited on hold a few times to let Princess know that the cruise was still on that D…….app .    They said it would work its self out.    Look how great that worked out.   

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

Tough crowd.

The point being that it was wasteful and unnecessary.  

Yes,     Right,   My meaning was another great thing about the App. A total waste.   And I’m not one of these people that’s worried about my footprint. 
       Makes me wonder if Princess is going to survive all these mishaps.  Also because of what happens when you try to reach them on the phone.

I’m wondering  are they just taking people off the street & hiring them. It’s starting to feel kind of SCARY . Just think what people, new to Princess are thinking 🤔 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ronnieslady said:

Yes,     Right,   My meaning was another great thing about the App. A total waste.   And I’m not one of these people that’s worried about my footprint. 
       Makes me wonder if Princess is going to survive all these mishaps.  Also because of what happens when you try to reach them on the phone.

I’m wondering  are they just taking people off the street & hiring them. It’s starting to feel kind of SCARY . Just think what people, new to Princess are thinking 🤔 

At this point maybe 2 out of 10 of my recent calls were handled properly meaning the operator didn’t talk to me condescendingly or even understand my issue.

Hopefully this will all be worked out along with shipping medallions to canceled cruisers.

I have no issues with  the App, I just wish it worked for everyone.