On Edge Class, are all Sky Suites in the AI program..

PTC DAWG

Premium drinks, etc..

I am currently booked on the Apex late March, SV cabin, classic drinks etc..looking to upgrade to a Sky Suite for Retreat access etc..

I don't see on the booking where it mentions the AI program, premium drinks etc...

I know they sell rooms in lower categories that do not include AI...but am somewhat confused on the Sky Suite..S1 and S2 seem to have beds that face the balcony, that is an appealing feature also.  

Any advice appreciated..

Hi - we recently booked an S2 SS on Apex for Dec, 2022 and Premium Beverage pkg, streaming WiFi, Free grats and Retreat access are included. Also came with $600 OBC from Celebrity. We also received $165 "Dining Credit" but not sure if that is from X or our TA.

We did this as a direct booking. Don't know what the situation would be if it was done through a Move Up Bid, as we've never done that. K

46 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

They clearly mark the AI Retreat cabins.  The only ones that aren’t are the “guarantee cabins” part and they clearly identify that none of the AI perks are included.

Thanks, I’ve seen that wording, but it wasn’t in my mock booking checking prices…

• Like 1

They are offering suites now at discounted rates on some sailings for resident and loyalty that do not come with the retreat and you can pick your own cabin not just the guarantee.  I was surprised so I put a cabin on hold and called Celebrity.  I came to find out the sky suite I had chosen on Apex did not come with the retreat.  If the retreat inclusions aren't shown on the final payment screen, they are not offering the AI.  I still booked it because when I did the math it worked out better.  A week later I did add the retreat since prices had come down.  

Do a mock booking both ways with and without entering a resident/loyalty number and see if they're different rates.  It is very misleading but just typical of celebrity.  When you book the guarantee rate, it flags that it's sail only.  With these new resident and loyalty rates, it doesn't state that and it misleads you because the banner above when you select your cabin states the Retreat AI.  

1 hour ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

They are offering suites now at discounted rates on some sailings for resident and loyalty that do not come with the retreat and you can pick your own cabin not just the guarantee.  I was surprised so I put a cabin on hold and called Celebrity.  I came to find out the sky suite I had chosen on Apex did not come with the retreat.  If the retreat inclusions aren't shown on the final payment screen, they are not offering the AI.  I still booked it because when I did the math it worked out better.  A week later I did add the retreat since prices had come down.  

Do a mock booking both ways with and without entering a resident/loyalty number and see if they're different rates.  It is very misleading but just typical of celebrity.  When you book the guarantee rate, it flags that it's sail only.  With these new resident and loyalty rates, it doesn't state that and it misleads you because the banner above when you select your cabin states the Retreat AI.  

You may wish to recheck or perhaps I misunderstood what you are saying.  Yes, there may be special rates for  Suite category that do not include the AI.  But this does not mean that they do not include the other Retreat benefits.  The Retreat Lounge, the Luminae, and the Retreat Sun Deck if available) amenities  are included independent of the AI.  Your first sentence says that Celebrity is selling suites at a discount without the Retreat, which is not correct.

15 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

You may wish to recheck or perhaps I misunderstood what you are saying.  Yes, there may be special rates for  Suite category that do not include the AI.  But this does not mean that they do not include the other Retreat benefits.  The Retreat Lounge, the Luminae, and the Retreat Sun Deck if available) amenities  are included independent of the AI.  Your first sentence says that Celebrity is selling suites at a discount without the Retreat, which is not correct.

If I confused you I'm sorry, I meant the Retreat AI with OBC, Beverage, Gratuity and internet that is not included in all rates.  Yes, they all come with Retreat Luminae, Sundeck and Lounge.

• Thanks 1

I have this figured out now, appreciate everyone’s input…AI rate is showing, it is a bit more, but figuring in drinks, tips etc…may be as cheap as I can get into a suite class room. 

I may give my PCC at Celebrity a call Monday. 

7 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

They are offering suites now at discounted rates on some sailings for resident and loyalty that do not come with the retreat and you can pick your own cabin not just the guarantee. 

What sailing are offering discounted suites?  I’ve done tons of mock bookings and haven’t found a deal on suites.

Thank you ⛴

Edited by jj6961