First Cruise on Oceania

Guppy99

2 hours ago, CintiPam said:

Welcome to Oceania; I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Yes, certainly. Have your travel agent request that the cabin be made up for twin singles so that it can be taken care of before you board.

Thank you so much!

My friend and I travel together all of the time so want split beds. Often they are not done when we get on but all we do is mention it to the steward and when we return from dinner they are set. I hope  you and your mother have a great cruise Welcome to Oceania. Julia

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

I have booked my first cruise on Oceania.  Usually I travel on Celebrity. I am traveling with my mother and staying in Concierge veranda cabin. Can you tell me if they will split the beds?

OMG, are you in for a treat; and get ready to be spoiled.

When you get a chance tap on this link:
It's a review of the time we sailed with our friends Mike and Carol (it was our 1st time on the Oceania Riviera); complete with photos, and menus. Get a big cup of coffee and enjoy.

Our 9th cruise on Oceania will be this March, can't wait!
Enjoy, Barbara   🌴

• Like 2

Will do! I'm looking forward to this.  This Dec. we are on a 12 days across the holidays on Celebrity, and again in July (with my mom and daughter) to Bermuda.  Then next Dec we'll do the holiday 12 dy cruise on Oceania. Looking for something a little new.. 

On Celebrity I usually travel Aqua, and I spend many hours in the Thalassotherapy pool.  On Oceania I'm traveling concierge and looking forward to their Thelassotherapy pool. I'm a bit disappointed that it's not indoors like Celebrity. Is it heated? On Celebrity its like bath water.  I love it.

Can anyone tell me more about that?

1 hour ago, KatieBelle said:

You did not mention which ship you will be sailing.  Big difference.  Currently, the only ship with a Thalassotherapy pool is Riviera.  Regardless, the Spa is lovely and the whirlpools are very nice.

Welcome to Oceania!  

Katie

I'll be sailing on the Riviera.  without the thalassotherapy pool, I wouldn't go. I didn't realize they all didn't have them.

This is the description of the spa pool for the 4 "R" ships" where there is only one on each ship . Marina and Riviera have 2 (the deck plan is incorrect).

"THALASSOTHERAPY POOL Unwind in this unique therapeutic environment as flowing saltwater massages your tired muscles.  Ideal after a workout or before a massage,  saltwater therapy can also be used to help improve circulation and reduce joint pain."

1 hour ago, Queen of DaNile said:

This is the description of the spa pool for the 4 "R" ships" where there is only one on each ship . Marina and Riviera have 2 (the deck plan is incorrect).

Riviera  has 1 large T pool on the spa deck  cannot recall what Marina had

10 hours ago, mauibabes said:

Riviera has the T pool, seeing people in it everyday. Marina does not have a T pool.

Ciao, and life is great aboard Riviera, we are blessed to be on her post pandemic inaugural voyage. 
Mauibabes

Thanks for the update.

Enjoy the post COVID. inaugural on Riviera.!

Edited by Paulchili

• 11 months later...
On 10/24/2021 at 9:36 AM, Queen of DaNile said:

Heated saltwater and you can enjoy the fabulous views.

I am late to the thread here, and have only sailed on Regatta.

How hot is the "heated saltwater" thalassotherapy pool on the Riviera?  Is it like a regular lap pool (82-83 degrees) or closer to a therapeutic rehab pool (87-90 degrees), warm to the touch before getting in?

Thanks in advance. 

8 hours ago, Catlover54 said:

I am late to the thread here, and have only sailed on Regatta.

How hot is the "heated saltwater" thalassotherapy pool on the Riviera?  Is it like a regular lap pool (82-83 degrees) or closer to a therapeutic rehab pool (87-90 degrees), warm to the touch before getting in?

Thanks in advance. 

in our experience  it was like  a warm bath  but then it was in full sun as well

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

in our experience  it was like  a warm bath  but then it was in full sun as well

This is important. I have found it lukewarm to nicely warm depending upon the direction of the sun, wind, and ambient temperature.

It is certainly not a hot tub.

• Thanks 1