AA first class?

39august

What has been served as "refreshments" on 2 or 3 hour flights in first class lately, please? We haven't done first on AA in probably 6 or 7 years. Loved those hot nuts, which I am sure have gone away since covid. We used to get a meal on our 3 hour flights, but now I see only  the term "refreshments" for that. 

I flew first on AA in August, about a 2.5 hour flight.  Better packaged snacks than coach (but all packaged...flight attendant let us each choose from the basket; there were 6-7 choices) and usual beverages.

I ordered a chardonnay just as drink service began, and the flight attendant never let my glass go dry.  I was flying home after a long week of business meetings, and I think he keyed into that.

• Thanks 1

The past few months we have taken several AA flights of between 2.5 and 3 hours in first class.  They have served a very nice what they call snack meal.  Actually I think it is better than some of their previous food.  Often it has been some type of sandwiches with a few other items accompanying it.

Had to take a Delta flight also and found the AA snack so much better than what Delta served.

Keith

• Like 1