Medallians just arrived. Are they good to go?

1 hour ago, 1965 said:

Our medallians just arrived. Way back in 2019 it seems like I had to snap something into something. These appear to be ready to use as is. Thanks for any info.

They are good to go, but there used to be a clear plastic rectangular holder which had a paper insert of the Princess Sea Witch logo.  I had read something which seemed to indicate they are no longer including those?  I still have two or three (or four?) and I have made custom paper insert.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

They are good to go, but there used to be a clear plastic rectangular holder which had a paper insert of the Princess Sea Witch logo.  I had read something which seemed to indicate they are no longer including those?  I still have two or three (or four?) and I have made custom paper insert.  

Good question, apparently the status symbol folk (the one who always hung their colored cruise card around their neck, though nobody in the "blue Card" realm knew your were to step aside and hold your breath when a black card bearer walked by, felt the logo cards should come in the status colors for the plastic holders. I remember on who colored hers all black. I always thought it was nice just to slip the medallion in my pocket and forget about it. I do remeber once one of the corporate execs making the Comment in the old days "black Card" makes book, "Blue card" makes profit... 

Edited by TNTLAMB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TNTLAMB said:

Good question, apparently the status symbol folk (the one who always hung their colored cruise card around their neck, though nobody in the "blue Card" realm knew your were to step aside and hold your breath when a black card bearer walked by, felt the logo cards should come in the status colors for the plastic holders. I remember on who colored hers all black. I always thought it was nice just to slip the medallion in my pocket and forget about it. I do remember once one of the corporate execs making the Comment in the old days "black Card" makes book, "Blue card" makes profit... 

OMG.  Well, my custom one is black as well.  But, it is a Steelers logo theme.  Just a coincidence.

3 hours ago, TNTLAMB said:

Good question, apparently the status symbol folk (the one who always hung their colored cruise card around their neck, though nobody in the "blue Card" realm knew your were to step aside and hold your breath when a black card bearer walked by, felt the logo cards should come in the status colors for the plastic holders. I remember on who colored hers all black. I always thought it was nice just to slip the medallion in my pocket and forget about it. I do remeber once one of the corporate execs making the Comment in the old days "black Card" makes book, "Blue card" makes profit... 

Ouch!

3 hours ago, TNTLAMB said:

Good question, apparently the status symbol folk (the one who always hung their colored cruise card around their neck, though nobody in the "blue Card" realm knew your were to step aside and hold your breath when a black card bearer walked by, felt the logo cards should come in the status colors for the plastic holders. 

Oh my stars! This may be the rudest post I've read on cc.

1 minute ago, 1965 said:

I think maybe you are taking it in a different manner from what was meant.  I read a LOT of sarcasm and/or humor there.  There definitely ARE people who seem to think that way!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

We had medallion holders for our Majestic cruise last month. How else would they attach to the lanyard?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1965 said:

Sorry if you missed the humor/sarcasm apparently you haven't come across one of those folks. It's actually quite entertaining when one really gets on a roll....

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, 1965 said:

Not rude but true.  Why else would people on cruises who actually do have status feel that they have to wear stuff that proclaims that they have status.

Burger King Just Trolled Prince Harry With a Job Offer

DON

15 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

We had medallion holders for our Majestic cruise last month. How else would they attach to the lanyard?

You don't need a lanyard, or a holder, or a bracelet.

I just tuck my medallion inside my pant's pocket and it works fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

You don't need a lanyard, or a holder, or a bracelet.

I just tuck my medallion inside my pant's pocket and it works fine.

To each there own, but the question was if they were included, and they were as of last month.