Wonderland

Goofyisme

It's always interesting to read the thread when someone asks about Wonderland.  There are always such disparate comments about this Royal Caribbean restaurant.  I am willing to try just about anything, but my wife not so much.  She also has a food allergy.  

We went early and tried one of there specialty drinks at the bar and then sat down to an amazing and eclectic dinner.  To us, the best restaurant that Royal Caribbean has.  We both rave about Wonderland to our friends.  

8 hours ago, LilBlackDress said:

I disagree with going in a group for the first time... Maybe it is better in a large group, but we went in a group of 4. It was my DH, Stepson (27) and the mother of his child and myself. They asked any diet restrictions, that month she was GF and no read meat and allergic to shellfish. They entire night was designed to fit her needs... It was good, but there was so much we missed out on. 
We had a 3 night package and my DH said lets go again. I was so indifferent. I had been looking forward to eating there for over 2 years and I had felt let down, 

When we went the 2nd time, they asked the same thing but also asked what we had, what we liked and didn't like... 

So much better!! 
If I ever go in a group and not happy with what is offered I will speak up vs sitting quiet 😄   

We were with a group of 6 and each of us had different things. When it was time for the main course, we had a little bit of everything on the menu. So the guys got to try it all. Each time we have gone - it has been a great experience. Sorry yours was different - but ours was amazing.

53 minutes ago, Bette And Bill said:

We were with a group of 6 and each of us had different things. When it was time for the main course, we had a little bit of everything on the menu. So the guys got to try it all. Each time we have gone - it has been a great experience. Sorry yours was different - but ours was amazing.

Agreed Bette!!  It was a great night and dining experience.  We are looking forward to dining at Wonderland again next year!

The appetizers were most enjoyable to me. I enjoyed the smoked buffalo chicken egg, the prawn and crispy crab cone.  I wish I had gotten seconds of all three.   For the entree they brought both a short rib and a fish and rice dish.  They were just ok.   Dessert was the melting chocolate globe or world or whatever its called. Pretty neat and it was good.  Wonderland was a neat experience and Im glad I went but its likely a one and done for me

We have enjoyed Wonderland and go every time we are on a ship with Wonderland.  It is different and as you grow the food always seems to change in taste.  Our Granddaughter (now 14) has always enjoyed the experience and we will be going again when on Anthem over Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Agreed Bette!!  It was a great night and dining experience.  We are looking forward to dining at Wonderland again next year!

We are going again in Jan. We did have a great time. Maybe we can get together on the Voyager for a meal somewhere. We have a little bit of time to plan.

On 10/26/2021 at 11:04 PM, robandana said:

You have to have the dessert (The World....it will blow your mind!) You can order anything you like but they like to kind of tell you a story with the food. We just let our server bring us what she wanted. 

Dessert

Edited by Longhorn Cruiser
  • Like 1

I would like to thank everyone for their responses and inputs.  

After reading thru these posts an watching a couple of You Tube videos we have made reservations at Wonderland for our upcoming cruise.

Seems to be a bit like Qsine on Celebrity which we have enjoyed in the past.

Again thanks 

18 hours ago, Bette And Bill said:

It was much better our other 3 times dining at Wonderland. 
She just wanted to make sure she was the queen bee the entire cruise. Glad I don't have to deal with her anymore 😄