How about this new 274-day world cruise!!!

1 hour ago, OnTheJourney said:

Dwarfs any other previous world cruises out there. Itinerary looks fantastic....

Welcome to last week, where if you don't post within a few hours of some headline, you are probably duplicating a post/thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

WAY too long for me. Probably after a month (or two at most) I'd be ready to jump overboard or catch a flight home. 

I know what I can physically and mentally handle and 274 days on a cruise ship isn’t one of them. That being said, I did book 2 legs on Celebrity Edge Grand Journey, and it’s only 26 days to brand new places for me. That I can handle. LOL

And it was only $450 deposit (solo)

I think the 274 is great for those that know they can handle it. It will be interesting to see if any choose to leave after 100, 150 days. It is definitely a commitment.

Edited by crzndeb

1 minute ago, crzndeb said:

I know what I can physically and mentally handle and 274 days on a cruise ship isn’t one of them

LOL...well said!!!  I agree. Yeah..a huge commitment. I'd take out a CFAR policy after booking either the whole thing or a segment.