Customer Service Problem

appletx

I am booked for a cruise out of Venice next June. I just spent a full hour holding for Celebrity customer service - listening to the same annoying advertisements over and over. I finally gave up. Then I tried calling the number for Captain’s Club.  I gave that up after 15 minutes. I understand that many companies are having problems due to employee shortages but I am not going to take off on a European cruise with a company I cannot reach by phone. I will be cancelling my cruise. It makes me sad because Celebrity has been my favorite cruise line. 

I would like to let everyone know who has "challenges" with calling X, there is a pop-up on their web page which allows you to input info and have X call you back.... NO WAITING on hold...

What is the reason to not use that function???

I do not know the time frame for a call back, but it eliminates the "need" to be on-hold and frustrated and complaining that one cannot get through etc... IMO...

bon voyage

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

I would like to let everyone know who has "challenges" with calling X, there is a pop-up on their web page which allows you to input info and have X call you back.... NO WAITING on hold...

What is the reason to not use that function???

I do not know the time frame for a call back, but it eliminates the "need" to be on-hold and frustrated and complaining that one cannot get through etc... IMO...

bon voyage

Good, albeit partial, information Bo. Where is the magical mystical pop up? I am not doubting or disputing you, I am just hoping you can give more details so I can feel better about placing my next call…

Stan

7 hours ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

Good, albeit partial, information Bo. Where is the magical mystical pop up? I am not doubting or disputing you, I am just hoping you can give more details so I can feel better about placing my next call…

Stan

g - No worries, it is good to call me (or anyone else) out for more accurate info in lieu of speculation and etc... LOL

I now find it is behind the telephone symbol in the upper right hand side (at end)  of the screen.

image.thumb.png.c72ef3aee82e8352e627fe45152a7099.png

image.thumb.png.78f003600fc88a796f7408b1f5cca6b5.png

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

bon voyage

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks Bo for the call back pop up  link

We  usually call at off hrs.. often just a short waiting time.

Try at 8 am  est or in the evening????

Sometimes if there are new sales or offers,,phone reps are swamped..

Many businesses have not yet fully bounced back,.including X

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1