Any one on rccl anthem of the sea?

2 hours ago, goldengirl said:

What do you do in the app to see what is going on the ship now? When I go on my app it just shows the date I will sail and I can not get access to anything else

Assuming the date of the sailing is within the next three months to be able to see anything, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

12 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Day 2 and 3 Cruise Compass says 8:30am to 10:30 am.

Thank you.  We purposely selected our cabin for its proximity to the “secret” door leading to the Solarium. Breakfast there is quiet but very good. 

• Like 3

On the compass it states that the Solarium opens at 10am on one day and 930 on another day. Is that actually being enforced? I'm used to going in at 6am.

Are masks worn in the Solarium ?

Did they remove some of the chairs that are normally in there?

On 11/9/2021 at 1:05 PM, ryukin88 said:

Day 2, copied from a FB group

Anthem Day 2 p1.jpg

Anthem Day 2 p2.jpg

Anthem Day 2 p3.jpg

Anthem Day 2 p4.jpg

Anthem Day 2 p5.jpg

We saw WWRY and Spectra last month on the UK cruise and enjoyed them, Beatles was great but get to 270 early for a good sea, did not care at all for Frankie and the Dreamers, some people thought they were great but others did not.   

On 11/9/2021 at 3:40 PM, 142w said:

Thanks for all your posts and the Compasses. I noticed that both IFly and North Star were operating on Day 1. Can you just make a reservation and go? Were you able to reserve in advance or only once on board.   Are they still free?

I also saw on Day 2 that they had "extended" IFly and North Star with $$ next to them. Assume that the longer trips cost extra. Are they only having the paid, extended rides from 9-5 or on day 2?

Family is keen to try these out on our upcoming cruise and don't want to disappoint.

When we sailed her in the UK last month you could book on the day for both as they seemed to release slots around 8am, they were free on port days but for a fee on sea days ($29.99 for North star and $59.99 for Ifly)

10 hours ago, goldengirl said:

What secret door are you referring to? It is no longer going to be a secret 

There is a door on deck 11 on the port side of the ship right at the front of ship that brings you out in the solarium, was great when we were on there for an early morning hot tub.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, welshrich said:

We saw WWRY and Spectra last month on the UK cruise and enjoyed them, Beatles was great but get to 270 early for a good sea, did not care at all for Frankie and the Dreamers, some people thought they were great but others did not.   

I don’t think Frankie & the Dreamers were on the UK sailings - you’re probably thinking of the East Coast Boys. Who I thought were awesome, unlike the Beatles Celebration. YMMV.

1 hour ago, gumshoe958 said:

I don’t think Frankie & the Dreamers were on the UK sailings - you’re probably thinking of the East Coast Boys. Who I thought were awesome, unlike the Beatles Celebration. YMMV.

Hi, Just had a look at the sheet we brought back with us, yes, definitely Frankie and the Dreamers as they hyped it that the main singer was the Frankie Valli performer for years in Jersey Boys

12 hours ago, goldengirl said:

What secret door are you referring to? It is no longer going to be a secret 

The secret doors are on deck 13, port and starboard forward. There is a YouTube video of Jim Zim’s Solarium tour where he walks you through the secret doors.  

23 minutes ago, 4everAfamily said:

The secret doors are on deck 13, port and starboard forward. There is a YouTube video of Jim Zim’s Solarium tour where he walks you through the secret doors.  

That is a GREAT video!  Thanks for sharing.

Here's the link, for anyone else who wants to watch:

• Like 4