Cost to rent lounges and cabana in the Yacht Club for 7-day

Linda the Book Lover

I know some of the suites receive the cabana with their suite. Last time I could not convince my husband to rent one. 😉 This time we are planning to enjoy the ship except for Ocean Cay when we will disembark and enjoy the water and sand. I wondered if any one rented one recently and the cost. I do know the daily cost was lower on port days and we can only purchase once we board and arrive in the YC. Thanks for your help.

12 hours ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

I know some of the suites receive the cabana with their suite. Last time I could not convince my husband to rent one. 😉 This time we are planning to enjoy the ship except for Ocean Cay when we will disembark and enjoy the water and sand. I wondered if any one rented one recently and the cost. I do know the daily cost was lower on port days and we can only purchase once we board and arrive in the YC. Thanks for your help.

Which ship?  Mera only has three. 

Or if they have them at all????  When I looked at some videos on You Tube of the Yacht Club pool area on the Seashore, I couldn't identify any cabanas (that looked like the ones I was used to on the Seaside).  And when I started a thread asking if there were anyon the Seashore, no one responded.

Fingers crossed they have some.

Edited by lgdesign

Maybe I don't understand about what cabanas you are talking about, but my experience this summer on the Seaside was that the cabanas were completely free of charge (I booked the day to the concierge very easily, and for multiple days). Are you talking about cabanas that are located in the Aurea Spa?

9 hours ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

Sorry, we are sailing on the Seashore.

2 hours ago, lgdesign said:

Or if they have them at all????  When I looked at some videos on You Tube of the Yacht Club pool area on the Seashore, I couldn't identify any cabanas (that looked like the ones I was used to on the Seaside).

I haven't been on Seashore but from the pictures/videos, it looks like the cabanas have been replaced by pergolas. I can't tell how much sun comes in from above but you can see the people using their towels for the side. 

25 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I haven't been on Seashore but from the pictures/videos, it looks like the cabanas have been replaced by pergolas. I can't tell how much sun comes in from above but you can see the people using their towels for the side. 

Those pergolas were what I was referring to.... I don't see any "cabanas" of the type with privacy and extras like on the Seaside.  If those pergolas are the Seashores "cabanas", they don't seem worth anything extra to "rent".

Edited by lgdesign

1 hour ago, LeCommandant said:

Maybe I don't understand about what cabanas you are talking about, but my experience this summer on the Seaside was that the cabanas were completely free of charge (I booked the day to the concierge very easily, and for multiple days). Are you talking about cabanas that are located in the Aurea Spa?

No, I am asking about the cabanas which include food during the day. They usually have a reserved sign on them for Royal and Owner Suites and then there are a few which you can rent. The clam shells are included in your price. The cabana looks similar to the ones on Ocean Cay.

29 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I hope they have not been replaced. The cabanas offered more side privacy.

9 minutes ago, lgdesign said:

If those pergolas are the Seashores "cabanas", they don't seem worth anything extra to "rent".

I didn't think that the ones on Seaside were worth renting, either. I sailed after the price dropped and they still weren't worth it. Ours was included with the Royal Suite but if it wasn't, I wouldn't have paid anything for them. I would have dragged a lounger under the awning to get some shade. The crew eventually started to put some loungers in the shade which made the cabanas even less worthy of the cost. 

2 minutes ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

I hope they have not been replaced. The cabanas offered more side privacy.

Not as much as some people think. If a woman in the cabana next to mine decided to remove/adjust her bikini top (for ex.), I'd get a pretty good view in the reflection of the glass.....just sayin'. 😍

4 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I didn't think that the ones on Seaside were worth renting, either. I sailed after the price dropped and they still weren't worth it. Ours was included with the Royal Suite but if it wasn't, I wouldn't have paid anything for them. I would have dragged a lounger under the awning to get some shade. The crew eventually started to put some loungers in the shade which made the cabanas even less worthy of the cost. 

Love your answer - you sound like my husband when I said, just one day can we do it. 😂

2 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Not as much as some people think. If a woman in the cabana next to mine decided to remove/adjust her bikini top (for ex.), I'd get a pretty good view in the reflection of the glass.....just sayin'. 😍

Well I won't be doing that! Let just say this 70+ year old will not scare the neighbors with removing any items of clothing.

58 minutes ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

Love your answer - you sound like my husband when I said, just one day can we do it. 😂

Well I won't be doing that! Let just say this 70+ year old will not scare the neighbors with removing any items of clothing.

Yikes!  Same here  😂😧