“Greatest deal ever” sale begins November 16th

Cruise Gopher

https://www.ncl.com/newsroom/norwegian-cruise-line-reveals-its-greatest-deal-ever-and-opens-for-sale-the-most-itineraries-in-its-history/

The Company Will Offer Travelers 70% Off the Second Guest Fare and Seven Free Offers with a Value of Up To $4,250 in advance of Black Friday Holiday Deals Season

NCL Unveils Sailings Through Summer 2024, Providing Guests More Options to Plan Their Dream Cruise Vacation Well in Advance 

4B76EED4-32D9-4E40-B2E6-D138B92DF367.jpeg.33ed397e78add4a8a16f72233b980160.jpeg

It will be interesting to see how they adjust base prices for this. But this one sounds somewhat promising and is similar to what Celebrity is doing right now with their 50% off second passenger sale. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like they're taking that 60% off second guest promo from a few weeks ago (which was really just the 30% off each guest by a different name) and doing the same thing with the current promo... 35% off first two guests = 70% off second guest, non?

But the $250 OBC is nice, kinda wish I'd waited another couple weeks to book. (My cabin for a December sailing is already dropped another $100 in the last week, but I'm past final payment...)

• Like 1

Ty for the tip.  The current promotion is 35% off.  A few weeks ago the offer was 60% off the second person which followed a 30% off.   Many reported no change in their fare between the 30% off and the 60% off passenger # 2.  The 30% off ran for quite a long time.  

Still some may benefit.  I certainly  will  take a look. And as you say we will see if the prices are adjusted. 
Agree the OBC is a added perk, and maybe the extra person free.  

Edited by milolii

7 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

I read it as $250 in FCC and not OBC.

You are correct, I saw the 'Free $250' in the graphic and made the assumption that it was OBC, but the article specifies FCC. Which means we can expect a dozen or more new threads on here debating if that amounts to false advertising... 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OrcaGirl said:

You are correct, I saw the 'Free $250' in the graphic and made the assumption that it was OBC, but the article specifies FCC. Which means we can expect a dozen or more new threads on here debating if that amounts to false advertising... 😉

Yeah....Free $250 had me interested for a minute😒

Oh to return to a truly great deal with Free port fees or prepaid DSC....

• Like 1

I was looking at a cruise on the Joy for 2024. The web site has totally changed. No choice of cabin, one was assigned, but nowhere can you see where it is. The old was was good that way. I know I can call and have the decks in front of me, but there was no mention of a catagory either. I don't understand what they're doing. maybe some of you are more familiar then me. Thank you.

20 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I was looking at a cruise on the Joy for 2024. The web site has totally changed. No choice of cabin, one was assigned, but nowhere can you see where it is. The old was was good that way. I know I can call and have the decks in front of me, but there was no mention of a catagory either. I don't understand what they're doing. maybe some of you are more familiar then me. Thank you.

It looks the same to me. I just did a fake booking on the Joy for 2024 and could pick the cabin like normal. 

25 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I saw the same thing as you.  Not sure I liked it.  Didn't seem as easy to look at things.

44 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I saw the same thing this morning when I went through Firefox.  (Using Chrome, for same cruise and date, I saw the regular site.)

If you look at the offered cabin, look below for another spot to click on that lets you click on 'Choose a different stateroom'.   At that point, it lets you search by deck which is kind of cool as you can find many more available cabins.

Family Balcony
Best Available
These Balcony staterooms are perfect for the whole family. With room for up to four guests, they include two lower beds that convert to a queen, a double sofa bed, spacious bathroom plus a balcony to admire the sparkling waters and beautiful vistas together. Some can connect to other staterooms so you can spread out yet stay close.
or
  • Like 1

All these lovely discounts for second guests/additional guests... wonder if we solos will be offered any useful discounts. I've just booked two Spirit sailings for Alaska (2022 and 2023) and will do a price check when the new sale begins.

At least NCL finally restored the option to filter by Solo Cruiser Discount! That went missing in late 2019 with the site redesign but it's back again.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, coastcat said:

All these lovely discounts for second guests/additional guests... wonder if we solos will be offered any useful discounts. I've just booked two Spirit sailings for Alaska (2022 and 2023) and will do a price check when the new sale begins.

At least NCL finally restored the option to filter by Solo Cruiser Discount! That went missing in late 2019 with the site redesign but it's back again.

Does it actually filter to solo discounts or does it just give you ships that have solo cabins?  The filter for solo cabins has been there, just not always easy to find.  But it would be nice to be able to find actual solo discounts - currently I have to rely on my PCC to remember to tell me.

3 hours ago, kuku77254 said:

I just booked. If fares are lower next week, will they give me the lower or would I need to rebook everything?

You can just get a price adjustment, plus the new promo.  But don't hold your breath.  70% off the 2nd guest is the same as 35% off the total fare

• Like 1