PROBLEM CHECKING IN

joyce&bob

Trying to get my boarding pass for Carnival Magic sailing 11/28….  Got to the final question Are you flying to or from this cruise..answered and then nothing.  The check in progress at the bottom of the screen STOPPING at about a 1/4 of the way.  Question… should I leave the site and try again later or just let it go & hope it eventually continues?

1 hour ago, joyce&bob said:

Trying to get my boarding pass for Carnival Magic sailing 11/28….  Got to the final question Are you flying to or from this cruise..answered and then nothing.  The check in progress at the bottom of the screen STOPPING at about a 1/4 of the way.  Question… should I leave the site and try again later or just let it go & hope it eventually continues?

If your still having trouble after a second try, try another browser.

• Like 1

Hopefully Joyce & Bob have their issue licked by now, but I was doing online checkin a few days ago and it got to a point where no matter what I did I got an error message.  Refreshing the page fixed it.  ALSO, if you really really really really want a particular checkin time at the port you can skip through everything else to get to where you reserve your time and then go back and finish the rest.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, groundloop said:

Hopefully Joyce & Bob have their issue licked by now, but I was doing online checkin a few days ago and it got to a point where no matter what I did I got an error message.  Refreshing the page fixed it.  ALSO, if you really really really really want a particular checkin time at the port you can skip through everything else to get to where you reserve your time and then go back and finish the rest.

DITTO

5 minutes ago, new_cruiser_75 said:

Checked in last night.  The system really didn't want to accept my passport info 😕 Remembered reading here that I could save my progress and go back in later, and it worked 😄 

Had issues checking in this morning as well at 5:00am Took like an hour to complete the process 

Two weeks from today 👍

• Like 1

At midnight the check-in process was glitchy on my last two cruises in October and November using Chrome browser. I would reach the Travel Plans question and if I answered "No" for flight info it would fail with an error. If I answered "Yes" it would fail after several seconds, almost like it's querying an airline database and timing out. This also occurred on the onboard account question, when I choose cash it would generate an error. I resolved this by switching to Safari browser and was able to make those selections.

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 12.09.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 12.10.08 AM.png