Suite and several non-suite cabins for Family Cruise questions

toohoos

To celebrate an anniversary, we have booked an upper suite for the two of us and have also paid for several non-suite cabins for our kids.  We have a bunch of on board credit with our suite.  Can we book excursions or specialty dinning for the kids using our credit since they have none?
We also want them to be able to use the living room of our suite when ever they want to.  Can we allow their key cards or phone apps to access to our cabin? 

Thanks!  

I know you can get an additional key -  Just ask the Retreat Staff.

I would call Celebrity or your agent about your other question.    I think if you join your reservations it will make things easier.     I'm pretty sure you can gift them a specialty dinner or excursion.     I had a party for 4 couples on a previous cruise and was paying for all of it using OBC.    Unfortunately Murano's screwed it up and billed each of my guests.   The Retreat Hosts were able to correct.   So just be cautious and make sure the charges are applied properly.

1 hour ago, toohoos said:

To celebrate an anniversary, we have booked an upper suite for the two of us and have also paid for several non-suite cabins for our kids.  We have a bunch of on board credit with our suite.  Can we book excursions or specialty dinning for the kids using our credit since they have none?
We also want them to be able to use the living room of our suite when ever they want to.  Can we allow their key cards or phone apps to access to our cabin? 

Thanks!  

You can pay for their meals if dining with you in Luminae.  $30 dinner, $20 lunch, $10 breakfast. You would near to clear it in advance with the Luminae Maître' D. I'm sure your OBC would cover these fees if charged to your account.  Also you can book excursions and dining- but just get the Retreat Concierge or the Personal Retreat Host (ie, butler) to handle this for you and tell them you want to charge it to your account.  The OBC will be used until it is gone.

Thanks for all the responses!  
I offered to pay for Ocean View Cabins on the Equinox for the kids and gave them the option to get Veranda cabins if they wanted to pay for the difference in cost, but they opted to go with the Ocean View.   They are both adult kids, one with his wife.  
I know we will be dinning separately, but we will probably do specialty dinning several times and will pay for them to do so. We will probably also get the Alcove for a day so we can all enjoy that together. 
Good to know about getting extra card keys to our cabin.  That will help.  

33 minutes ago, toohoos said:

Thanks for all the responses!  
I offered to pay for Ocean View Cabins on the Equinox for the kids and gave them the option to get Veranda cabins if they wanted to pay for the difference in cost, but they opted to go with the Ocean View.   They are both adult kids, one with his wife.  
I know we will be dinning separately, but we will probably do specialty dinning several times and will pay for them to do so. We will probably also get the Alcove for a day so we can all enjoy that together. 
Good to know about getting extra card keys to our cabin.  That will help.  

Luminae is as good or better than specialty dining at least IMO.  And paying $30 pp is actually less expensive than any specialty dining fee.  When we cruised with non-suite family members a couple of years ago we did a combination of Luminae and specialty and the MDR too, so we could all be together every night for dinner.  Our family members all enjoyed Luminae the best.