APP for BinaxNow proctored test

Gardener5b

2 minutes ago, Gardener5b said:

Can anyone tell me what app is needed if I order the BinaxNow test through the Celebrity website?   

Thanks for your help!

Navica   it is is the Apple Store and also a link to it on your test kit via QR Code.   https://www.abbott.com/corpnewsroom/diagnostics-testing/abbotts-new-NAVICA-app-what-you-need-to-know.html

If both you and your partner are taking tests you each need to create an account (using different e-mail addresses) 

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Thanks 1

We purchased the six test kit directly from dMed.  We tried two kits about a week early to ensure not only that we understood the process but also to ensure that tested negative.  We then essentially went into a strict "bubble" to avoid any contacts and tested again before we flew to Seattle in September to board the Millennium.  We found the process very easy and straightforward.

• Like 1

We were on a Mediterranean cruise Nov 2 - 9 and used the eMed tests before flying, before getting on the ship, and before returning. The process is really easy but I agree looking at the video before you start really helps. We downloaded the Navica app on our phones and registered separately, but actually did the tests from the laptop by logging in on the eMed website. You will know the results at the end of the 15 minute waiting period after taking the test, but the results officially show up by email and on the Navica app (and they were reported to our state automatically). 

We were also tested twice by the cruise line (not Celebrity) so we had 5 tests in less than two weeks. I can tell you I REALLY don't have covid.