Some questions - Sailing Anthem on Sunday 11/21

DonnaK

I'm a bit overwhelmed reading through all the Covid requirements.

Do I need to upload my vaccine card before the cruise, because I cannot find the place to do that?  Or, can I just present my card at check-in?

About testing, am I correct that the rapid antigen test is acceptable?  Friday morning at 8 am satisfies the 2 day requirement if the ship is sailing at 5pm on Sunday?

I have the Royal app, and know that I need to fill out the health questionnaire before the cruise.

Is there anything else I need to do?

(I have my passport, of course, and I am a US citizen leaving from NJ)

Edited by DonnaK

A lot of people have had problems uploading their vax cards just bring the original card with you.

Yes rapid antigen test done on either friday or saturday is fine for vaxxed adults.  

Both test results and vax card will be checked by a couple of people during checkin.

Bring test result print out or save test results to your phone.

Yes do health questionnaire online day before sailing.

Have Fun!

• Like 1

We are on that cruise also.  And the requirements are a bit over whelming for us also.  I am guessing the health questionaire will be on the Royal check in site.  We will have to do that Saturday night when we get to our hotel room.  But it will be our first cruise in almost 2 years so really looking forward to a vacation.

Hi DonnaK -I am also on this sailing! Yes, upload your vaccination card (front and back) to the Royal app under check-in.  As Sunshine3601 mentioned, bring a printout of your test results. I also recommend printing out your boarding pass. At Cape Liberty, you need to show proof of your check-in time in order to get in line. For a smooth boarding process, keep your test results, boarding pass, vaccination card, and passport in your hands until you're told you don't need them anymore. 

Kristen 

1.You don't need to upload anything. Will it slow down your chek in , Yes by about 3-5 minutes.

When you get to port for check-in they will take a picture of your Vaccine card and load it into their system ( they did this for me when i sailed Freedom in Oct)

2.You can take test day 2,1,0, make sure you print out results or have them handy on your phone as they will want too see this at check in.

3.easy to fill out health questionnaire on the royal website, easier that using phone.

4. Relax and enjoy your trip! 

Hello ll I will be on this sailing to and I feel very stressed and overwhelmed as this also is the First time I’ve been on vacation in almost 2 years very hard to relax and really be excited about the trip until I get my Covid vaccine I don’t anticipate any problem but one just doesn’t know so it is stressful and nerve-racking hope to meet you all on the trip do you know if we’re planning to have a meet and greet? I am just bringing all my papers in person I’m not sure how to upload everything and do all that technical stuff what is the boarding pass that we need to print? Somebody be so kind enough to post a sample of it for me I’d greatly appreciate that OK I’ll see you on board and please reply and let us know if we can I am having a meet and greet OK trying to pack it’s hard to decide what to bring as I know will be dealing with different climates