Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

14 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

@sid_9169 Enjoy your cruise, I'll be following along... oh and I'm compiling your list of posters for you, this time in order of appearance! Just to take one task off your plate when you get home!

Oh and by the way, you're up to 48 people having posted here already!

Great, thanks:)

• Like 2

I'm on row 21, but it's only the third row back from the door... Boarding has taken wayyy longer than expected, but I'll still probably be early for hotel check in. I haven't had anything to eat today other than a pot of black coffee and a bowl of cereal... I'm ready to put a hurtin' on the local food scene when I arrive...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

They have a handy shelf in the restroom, so I didn't have to use one of my garbage bags. Of course I carried it all the way in and back out without touching the floor.

Just curious, Sid, how did you manage to wash your hands?  I KNOW you did.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I've been "behind the mask" for almost two hours already, other than waiting for the train to come... I'm ready to get this show on the road so I can breathe some actual oxygen.

I feel your discomfort.....I recently flew east coast to west coast....12 hours with a mask on is no fun!

All signed up to follow and glad the FUN has begun!  Safe travels.  If you think there are lots of kids on your flight just wait until you land in Orlando!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@sid_9169you timed your arrival and shuttle perfectly!  Now to get to Port Canaveral!

Don't be too disappointed with the food offerings, your best tasting will be fresh seafood.

I'm going to try to find some stone crab claws... The shuttle driver says there's a place called Seafood Atlantic that should have them...

• Like 6

In all my careful planning, I completely forgot to figure out how I'm getting from the ship back to the airport next Saturday. I just called the Cocoa Beach Shuttle and got that all arranged and paid for... Pretty soon I'll be on the ground in the port area...

• Like 7