Buying Carnival PLC Shares

joeecco

19 minutes ago, BrianI said:

Historically the benefit is rolled over on a yearly basis, usually around March.

Brian

Isn't it after the agm, when the shareholder obc has to be voted through for another year ?

2 hours ago, BrianI said:

No. Currently available on cruises up to 31 July 2022.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Historically the benefit is rolled over on a yearly basis, usually around March.

Brian

Thank you for the link but I'm still uncertain as to what they mean by "Reservations must be made by 28th February 2022".  Sorry, but I'm very new to this and want to make sure I do things correctly!

I would say as it states 28th Feb 2022 is the last date until they agree to extend the benefit as this is not a given every year, but I think it has never been denied to share holders and as there are no other incentives at the moment would find it something they would continue but you never know 

• Thanks 1

Just a note to what I have said. I have never booked between the Feb 28th date and the 31st July date as I have always booked on  release  date so would need someone to confirm if they booked between these dates and took the cruise in this period to see if they got the obc from their share account or not .Hope that doesn't confuse you 

45 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Just a note to what I have said. I have never booked between the Feb 28th date and the 31st July date as I have always booked on  release  date so would need someone to confirm if they booked between these dates and took the cruise in this period to see if they got the obc from their share account or not .Hope that doesn't confuse you 

So do you think that the word "reservation" means "booking" - that is what is confusing me!  

Yes I think so don't forget this is an American company and I guess that's what they meen in the American language. As I say I have never booked between dates and always check that I am able to claim once I have payed the balance 3 months before departure and email carnival at Southampton to assign my obc 

10 hours ago, BouncingWheel said:

Can you still claim shareholder OBC if you booked thru a travel agent and not with P&O, Cunard, Princess etc... direct?

Yes, once P&O have allotted the OBC they inform your travel agent who issues a new invoice.

• 7 months later...

Just noticed the share price is at a very reasonable rate so bought 101 shares. Hoping they go back up and to claim the extra OBC. Could anyone help with claiming the extra OBC please. Thank you

Edited by PCM123

22 minutes ago, PCM123 said:

Just noticed the share price is at a very reasonable rate so bought 101 shares. Hoping they go back up and to claim the extra OBC. Could anyone help with claiming the extra OBC please. Thank you

This is the email address; shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com

More info here; https://www.pocruises.com/frequently-asked-questions.miscellaneous.Where-can-I-find-more-information-about-shareholder-benefits.summary

The method of claiming can vary depending who your share dealing service is.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, PCM123 said:

This link gives you all the information you need

https://ask.completecruisesolution.com/help/ext/PO/why-book-with-us/more-info-share-holder

Brian

• Thanks 1