Live from the Pride. Out 4th trip of the year

jimbo5544

12 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

This was a deal we could not pass up on. Joining us will be my brother and his wife and our friend Sam.   Please come on along.   

Embarkation is painfully slow in Tampa mainly due to such a small security area.  Took an hour to get thru security with our 12 to 12:30  heck in time.  Once thru it was a breeze to get on the ship.   

3 minutes ago, joyfuljayne said:

I'm very excited to watch your posts as I will be on the Pride for the first time in 13 days.  Shows?  movies? Comedians?  Looking forward to learning it all

Will do my best.  Ask away along the way

We found no music in these pubs on Magic or Breeze, as well.
Yes. Shostoppas, tonight 8:00, variety music. Karaoke tomorrow. Reggae (steel drums?) on Tuesday. Something every night. We’re looking to see Rob, guitarist, old friend onboard. 
Sorry OP, don’t mean to butt in. DH napping.😂

Edited by 2Shoes2Go

2 hours ago, dheat789 said:

Can you tell me if they have entertainment in the Red frog Pub on deck 2. Just got off the Magic today and was disappointed that they didn't the whole cruise. I felt sorry for the bartenders as there was never anybody in there.

They do Karoke there and there was a band playing every night when we were on there for the reposition cruise. Make sure to do Happy Hour on port days.  I would buy cans of beer and take to my room for later. 

Edited by WhiteOptima
  • Like 1

Awesome to be following another live review. My cruise on Legend 11/14 was a Sunday to Sunday... our sports bar was packed our first day, it was a lot of fun. Sorry to hear embarkation left a little to be desired. I just booked Sunrise for early Jan and I think I will be trying to get a late check in time to avoid the chaos.

Enjoy your cruise....and thanks for sharing with us 

8 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Embarkation is painfully slow in Tampa mainly due to such a small security area.  Took an hour to get thru security with our 12 to 12:30  heck in time.  Once thru it was a breeze to get on the ship.   

That's strange.  We got off Pride this morning, when we boarded a week ago we arrived, checked in, and got through security in no time at all.  And it's not like the ship was late docking this morning, we were pulling up to the dock at 6:15 AM.

In any case, by tomorrow afternoon a bit of warm weather, sun, and good food will make you totally forget about any delays checking in.

Edited by groundloop

13 hours ago, groundloop said:

That's strange.  We got off Pride this morning, when we boarded a week ago we arrived, checked in, and got through security in no time at all.  And it's not like the ship was late docking this morning, we were pulling up to the dock at 6:15 AM.

In any case, by tomorrow afternoon a bit of warm weather, sun, and good food will make you totally forget about any delays checking in.

Already forgotten

• Like 2