Royal's ships 2023/24

1 minute ago, Chiliburn said:

Maybe with the trouble in the Suez Canal,Anthem will stay in the Atlantic.

USA travel agents have some great prices on the Anthem Southampton to Singapore now. 
If Anthem did stay in the Atlantic that leaves Singapore without a ship. 

9 minutes ago, springaussie said:

USA travel agents have some great prices on the Anthem Southampton to Singapore now. 
If Anthem did stay in the Atlantic that leaves Singapore without a ship. 

Spectrum , in my opinion will be available very soon for Singapore.

I was chatting to someone that was just on Spectrum and they said about a third of the passengers were from ANZ . Also another person on the blog said it’s cheaper and just as easy to fly from Perth  rather than   to Sydney .

2 minutes ago, springaussie said:

The Speculation on Social Media is increasing Oasis Class be in will be in Oz  25/26 season. 

I think I have heard that tune somewhere else but an oasis would certainly blow the competition out of the water. 
Thats one of their biggest problems in Australia, competition like Disney and Virgin.

So what if Voyager doesn’t come through the Suez Canal? What will replace it in Brisbane.

Im thinking Quantum will get shore power and be deployed in L.A. and possibly Navigator  could replace Voyager.

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Spectrum , in my opinion will be available very soon for Singapore.

I was chatting to someone that was just on Spectrum and they said about a third of the passengers were from ANZ . Also another person on the blog said it’s cheaper and just as easy to fly from Perth  rather than   to Sydney .

The recent passenger numbers I have seen have not been that high for Aussies from Singapore. The longer cruises seem to get a lot more Aussies. 
As far as Spectrum in China is going who knows what is going on with sales. I am prepared for both Chilli total withdrawal from China or increased capacity including Oasis Class. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, springaussie said:

The Speculation on Social Media is increasing Oasis Class be in will be in Oz  25/26 season. 

Where there is a void of info, there will always be speculation. One thing to be sure is that changes are afoot, but as with reverting to Voyager class from Quantum class, they are not always what they are hoped to be.

Another jumble that could be taking away the usual port hints in Honolulu - the reduced number of attractive ports in Tahiti could see more Trans-Pacific cruises coming via the northern route and ports in Asia. An Oasis class relocation cruise via the South Atlantic & Indian Oceans would be an interesting cruise.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, arxcards said:

Where there is a void of info, there will always be speculation. One thing to be sure is that changes are afoot, but as with reverting to Voyager class from Quantum class, they are not always what they are hoped to be.

Another jumble that could be taking away the usual port hints in Honolulu - the reduced number of attractive ports in Tahiti could see more Trans-Pacific cruises coming via the northern route and ports in Asia. An Oasis class relocation cruise via the South Atlantic & Indian Oceans would be an interesting cruise.

I have often thought why Royal doesn’t go via Asia like Carnival to and from Alaska. 
On the other hand Celebrity repositions from Asia to Alaska via Sydney on Celebrity Solstice. 
With Oasis Class Geoff do you think it can’t go via the Suez? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I have often thought why Royal doesn’t go via Asia like Carnival to and from Alaska. 
On the other hand Celebrity repositions from Asia to Alaska via Sydney on Celebrity Solstice. 
With Oasis Class Geoff do you think it can’t go via the Suez? 

The Hawaii route makes it easy to split the relocation in half, but with places like Bora Bora & Raiatea off the itineraries, they are less exotic. Via Asia makes for a nice change, and they can also run a couple of cruises there in lieu of our underwhelming shoulder season.

Via the Suez would be plan A, but that would depend on whether they a see an ongoing risk of being an attractive target in the Red Sea or Gulf of Aden. It has been interesting watching people re-map their world cruises away from the middle east, even though they are more likely to go mostly to schedule.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 9:36 AM, Chiliburn said:

It looks like Ovation is going back to Alaska for the 2025 season? 
Is that 3 Quantum class in Alaska for the 2025 season?

I see one of the  big names for Royal Caribbean Fans Travel Agents based in Sydney is  advertising Ovation Sydney to Hawaii April 2025 tonight on social media. 

2 hours ago, springaussie said:

I see one of the  big names for Royal Caribbean Fans Travel Agents based in Sydney is  advertising Ovation Sydney to Hawaii April 2025 tonight on social media. 

Strange?

Anthems transpacific and the Alaska season is advertised 

Ovations transpacific is advertised but there’s no Alaska season available.

Theres no Quantum transpacific available but the Alaska season is available for Quantum.

4 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Strange?

Theres no Quantum transpacific available but the Alaska season is available for Quantum.

There is a 51 day void in Quantum's schedule from the end of March to the middle of May. Is there a drydock due? Singapore to Seattle via Asia would be a possibility?? There is no booking in Hawaii for Quantum in April 2025.

You need a medallion to rub like a buddhas belly - all would be revealed on the next full moon. 😉

14 minutes ago, arxcards said:

There is a 51 day void in Quantum's schedule from the end of March to the middle of May. Is there a drydock due? Singapore to Seattle via Asia would be a possibility?? There is no booking in Hawaii for Quantum in April 2025.

You need a medallion to rub like a buddhas belly - all would be revealed on the next full moon. 😉

Can you hold your medallion up to your forehead and see if it tells us Geoff ?

Dry dock is this November in Singapore for Quantum .
I’m pretty sure they are going to fit shore power to it for Los Angeles as it’s mandatory in California.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Can you hold your medallion up to your forehead and see if it tells us Geoff ?

Dry dock is this November in Singapore for Quantum .
I’m pretty sure they are going to fit shore power to it for Los Angeles as it’s mandatory in California.

It keeps saying Icon, but I think it is just taking the peas.

In times past, they would make sure they had the gaps filled in before moving bookings ahead into the next season. Luminosa also has a large gap when she arrives here in 2025. Much of it is set aside for music charters, but they won't be locked-in for months.

5 hours ago, arxcards said:

It keeps saying Icon, but I think it is just taking the peas.

In times past, they would make sure they had the gaps filled in before moving bookings ahead into the next season. Luminosa also has a large gap when she arrives here in 2025. Much of it is set aside for music charters, but they won't be locked-in for months.

Maybe that Princess Medallion needs to go the other end Geoff , you know,to get it working properly?

It seems Ovation might take over Quantum’s Alaska season. I thought it might leave the pacific. 

8 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Strange?

I wonder if the travel agent is selling from group space. As far as I know no one has received notification saying that Ovation Trans Pacific is canceled.

8 hours ago, arxcards said:

The current last cruise on sale finishes 4 April 2025.
Brisbane has a new port booking 6 April 2025 for Quantum.

Sydney has a new port booing for Quantum 8 April 2025.

So it looks like a 2 nighter 4 to 6 April 2025 from Brisbane.

Then Quantum goes on an adventure from 8 April 2025. Ovation’s Trans Pacific the most probable. 

Just now, springaussie said:

The current last cruise on sale for Quantum finishes 4 April 2025.

Then Quantum goes on an adventure from 8 April 2025. Ovation’s Trans Pacific the most probable. 

2 hours ago, springaussie said:

The current last cruise on sale finishes 4 April 2025.

Hey springaussie, Looks like you were right about Quantum taking over Ovation’s TP.  Made sense given the Alaska cruises on sale.  
Ovation has not appeared in Darwin’s port schedule but Asia seems most likely deployment.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

Hey springaussie, Looks like you were right about Quantum taking over Ovation’s TP.  Made sense given the Alaska cruises on sale.  
Ovation has not appeared in Darwin’s port schedule but Asia seems most likely deployment.  

Ovation just disappears Geoff after Easter 2025.

I would love to know to know the real status of China cruises.

Geoff do you have any guesses on what Royal could be selling up to October 2026 in the remaining deployment?

Normally nothing goes on sale after April for each deployment. 

15 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Geoff do you have any guesses on what Royal could be selling up to October 2026 in the remaining deployment?

I think cruise sales in China would be disappointing due to issues in their property sector and flow on effect to the wider economy.  Just a guess. 

My first thought on the deployment item showing through to Oct 2026 was that it was a typo!  However, there have been revisions to the deployment schedule in the mean-time and it’s still there.  Star perhaps?  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, springaussie said:

Ovation and Quantum don’t quite line up in North America in April 2025 .

To me ,it looks about a 3 day difference . Ovation Vancouver on the 8th and Quantum is in Seattle on the 12th from memory.

Just read through the last 10 or so pages of this thread.

Y'all are having a great discussion! I'm excited to see what comes to Australia in 2025 and beyond!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jarz85 said:

Just read through the last 10 or so pages of this thread.

Y'all are having a great discussion! I'm excited to see what comes to Australia in 2025 and beyond!

It’s more exciting than watching Australian Parliament Rick !

Im hoping for a couple of good repositioning cruises.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 7:11 AM, Chiliburn said:

It looks like RCG aren’t sending ships through the Red Sea.

Very Interesting.

It will be interesting to see how Sir Richard gets back to Greece in April.

Plus the Princess World Cruise from Oz.

Not to mention the ones before, in between and the cruises after.