Sanctuary Question

blazerjan

2 minutes ago, blazerjan said:

Can one person go and book the sanctuary for both people in their cabin?   How about booking for someone they are traveling with but not in the same cabin?  Thanks !

You can book for both pax in the cabin. As for friends..Not sure. Unless you pay for it.

1 hour ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I booked for my friend who was traveling in a different cabin on the Ruby last week. On the days she came she was billed. You are not charged in advance for the sanctuary, only after the fact. You are allowed to cancel if you want as well without charge. 

Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, blazerjan said:

Can one person go and book the sanctuary for both people in their cabin?   How about booking for someone they are traveling with but not in the same cabin?  Thanks !

The answer to both of your questions is yes. 
Tony

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to add, we made a reservation on a sailing and when we showed up it was a particularly windy day and there was just no way we could enjoy our day in the sanctuary so we asked if we could cancel after sitting down for a few minutes.  My hair was whipping in my face and we had a hard time holding a conversation it was so  windy.  It was comical!  They said it was no problem and credited our account.  It seems they can be rather flexible.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Just to add, we made a reservation on a sailing and when we showed up it was a particularly windy day and there was just no way we could enjoy our day in the sanctuary so we asked if we could cancel after sitting down for a few minutes.  My hair was whipping in my face and we had a hard time holding a conversation it was so  windy.  It was comical!  They said it was no problem and credited our account.  It seems they can be rather flexible.

Agree, we've always found the Sanctuary folks very easy to deal with. We've also cancelled early in the morning of a bad weather day as you did, and we've also cancelled half way through a day when the weather turned south on us, and they happily refunded us the unused half day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

27 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Agree, we've always found the Sanctuary folks very easy to deal with. We've also cancelled early in the morning of a bad weather day as you did, and we've also cancelled half way through a day when the weather turned south on us, and they happily refunded us the unused half day.

I agree they are quite good and flexible in this way.  That said, I an thinking a full-voyage booking would not get a rebate - unless every day was bad!!