Seeking Info on Breakaway

Dgoddess61

8 hours ago, Kclovesken said:

Random question but maybe someone can help me. What is considered fully vaccinated? We cruise next month and I have both shots. Not due for a booster and unsure if it will be needed. 

14 days after your second (or first for J&J) shot. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kclovesken said:

Random question but maybe someone can help me. What is considered fully vaccinated? We cruise next month and I have both shots. Not due for a booster and unsure if it will be needed. 

2 weeks past second vaccine, or first of J&J

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

Works for me.  I do not want to cruise so badly that I will wear a mask.

From what is going on, you may not cruise for quite some time. Some cruise lines (RCI) do require masks when onboard.

We did 3 cruises without ever wearing a mask. One on Celebrity Edge Sept 2021 and two on NCL Joy Nov 2021. 

3 hours ago, Oxo said:

From what is going on, you may not cruise for quite some time. Some cruise lines (RCI) do require masks when onboard.

That's fine with me.  I wouldn't enjoy a cruise where I had to wear a mask.  I certainly wouldn't waste thousands of dollars on a cruise I wouldn't enjoy.

At final payment, if NCL is requiring masks, then I will cancel and save the money.

Masks were required on the 12/5 sailing to comply with the CDC.  Honestly, the mask wearing didn't bother us at all.  We were just happy that we were able to sail.  If we were in a bar or restaurant with food or drinks, we removed the masks.  No masks were required outdoors.  

I don't believe any cruises since then have required masks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RocketMan275 said:

That's fine with me.  I wouldn't enjoy a cruise where I had to wear a mask.  I certainly wouldn't waste thousands of dollars on a cruise I wouldn't enjoy.

At final payment, if NCL is requiring masks, then I will cancel and save the money.

You have a choice. It is your money.

Stay Safe!