For those who were recently on the Encore

Peachypooh

We were on the Encore in Dec. 2019 a few months before Covid hit. We thought the ship was

beautiful but with one big detraction. The vibration!! We were in The Haven at the front of the ship

and it was not your normal vibration. It was literally shaking so bad unless we were in port that

we could barely sleep and was mildly seasick inducing. Other parts of the ship had the same issue

but not quite as bad. My question is have they done anything to address this issue? Did you feel a lot

of shaking (much more than you would expect). We would love to take another cruise on her but

we also want to be able to sleep. Thanks.

• Like 1

I was on the last week of August this year in an aft cabin, and it was pretty bad back there. Worse on the sea days in the middle of the night. We thought we were in a no-tell motel with a vibrating bed. I kept looking for where the quarters were so hubby would stop loading them in. 

When we realized it was the ship and there was nothing wrong, we learned to ignore it. But we were both upright in bed at 2am that first night saying 'what the heck is going on?'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

I was on the last week of August this year in an aft cabin, and it was pretty bad back there. Worse on the sea days in the middle of the night. We thought we were in a no-tell motel with a vibrating bed. I kept looking for where the quarters were so hubby would stop loading them in. 

When we realized it was the ship and there was nothing wrong, we learned to ignore it. But we were both upright in bed at 2am that first night saying 'what the heck is going on?'.

Magic fingers!!!

2 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

We were on the same cruise, traveling in a mid-ship balcony stateroom on deck 12.  We felt no unusual vibration in our room, but we also noticed the vibration when we visited with Sailing12Away in their room.

• Like 1

We noticed a lot of vibration in the main dining room at the back of the ship in October 2021. We had a mid ship balcony and therefore did not get it there.

We always use the main dining room at the back of the ship and can say this was the worst vibration I have experienced on any ship.

• Like 1