What ever happened to *****?

nancynana9950

It’s been a few years since our last cruise with NCL. I used to go to a website that showed any drops in the current price of a cruise. You could pay a fee for alerts if you wanted. I tried to find it and had no success. I suppose there was no need during the shutdown but are there any sites like that now?

That *.net URL still active / alive but no content ... could be semi-permanently closed or down/out of booking business for good.

But, here's a tip if you are only interested in seeing a rough count of available cabins per sub-category on a deck-by-deck basis - just use NCL's own booking site to log in, select and choose Fwd, Mid & Aft - scroll around and you should get a decent idea of how many are still available & their cabin location info, etc. For one of the *away/+ ship early next year, I counted about 40 balcony cabins on our deck ... repeat for club balcony, etc. slow & time consuming but it worked for me. 

Have fun & do report if you see the same - in the past, I don't recall being able to narrow it down to 15 cabins max by sections (Fwd, Mid and Aft)

The fish went away, there is a fruit(with stone) based site that does a decent job for general tracking and finding big drops or just the cheaper options if flexible on date line cruise.

The issue with all price trackers is they don't pick up side things like perk changes.

CC had a price tracker not used it for ages does it still exist?