Cigar Lounge - open?

crowandzah

Can anyone tell me if the cigar lounge has been open on the latest cruises on NCL? 

Anyone going on one of the new masked cruises - can you advise?

We are due to sail out of NOLA in late Feb/early March - and I know things will change again, but just trying to get an idea.

37 minutes ago, crowandzah said:

Can anyone tell me if the cigar lounge has been open on the latest cruises on NCL? 

We are due to sail out of NOLA in late Feb/early March - and I know things will change again, but just trying to get an idea.

I just saw a video review of a recent Joy cruise and they mentioned the cigar lounge.  It sounded like it was open.

On 12/18/2021 at 5:09 AM, crowandzah said:

The Cigar lounge was open on the Encore. 

The new “Masked Cruises” were the departures this week Friday,  Saturday and Sunday only. 

6 hours ago, dgreeney said:

The cigarette smokers are just too lazy to go to their approved smoking areas.

On my previous cruises, they seem to take over the cigar lounge. No crew members cared or would say anything to them. I told them I was willing to purchase cigars from them and smoke there, but not with the cigarette smokers there. There was nothing they cared to do. 
‘Enjoying a good cigar is not possible in a room full of cigarette smoke. 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 1:24 AM, copper004 said:

On my previous cruises, they seem to take over the cigar lounge. No crew members cared or would say anything to them. I told them I was willing to purchase cigars from them and smoke there, but not with the cigarette smokers there. There was nothing they cared to do. 
‘Enjoying a good cigar is not possible in a room full of cigarette smoke. 

Crap. I'm going on the Breakaway in August, and was looking forward to a relaxing time in the cigar lounge.

I hope by the time I sail, the cigarette smokers would like to be out in the humid Caribbean air.

Just curious if there have been any changes to the cigar lounge being open/closed? Reading through the other boards with shows being cancelled due to cast covid cases, so my husband is getting nervous that the cigar lounge will close...(I know...first world problems, but it’s what he enjoys on the cruise 🤷‍♀️)

thanks!