Check in Time - Can you come later?

LuCruise

Last week on Harmony nobody checked times and it was all very, very fast. 4 people in the outside line for covid doc checks. 20 people in line for the 5-6 metal detectors. Nobody in line for the dozens of check in agents. No wait to board. 

This was at 11:45.  

20 minutes from parking car to the Windjammer. 

show up when you want. 

Edited by pretzlaff
  • Like 1

Thanks.  As long as your check in time isn't "you are late, you can't come".  

We can either leave our time as is (and may actually arrive 1-2 hrs later) or move our check in time to 1-2 hrs after we would arrive to the port...meaning we would have to wait anyways.

5 hours ago, LuCruise said:

We can either leave our time as is (and may actually arrive 1-2 hrs later) or move our check in time to 1-2 hrs after we would arrive to the port...meaning we would have to wait anyways.

More and more reports that checkin times have gone the way of the Dodo bird..

On 12/20/2021 at 12:32 PM, LuCruise said:

It's not that you can't board, but they do caution that you may have to get worked in later if they are busy. Regardless, you will not be turned away. I saw all that somewhere on RC's website. I think it was around the FAQs.

Keep in mind that, as much as we don't like to admit it, Cruise Critic and our experiences are not authority. Especially with omicron causing some consternation, don't assume that they won't follow their rules. 

37 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Try a different device or uninstall and reinstall. 

I tried using the iOS app on my phone and the website on my laptop and same problem, no available times are listed.

We're just going to show up whenever we get there and deal with check in then. I tried doing it online and I have lost patience. They are going to take new photos, check our ids and vax cards, etc. anyway.

Edited by Pratique

On 12/21/2021 at 6:28 PM, Pratique said:

I tried using the iOS app on my phone and the website on my laptop and same problem, no available times are listed.

We're just going to show up whenever we get there and deal with check in then. I tried doing it online and I have lost patience. They are going to take new photos, check our ids and vax cards, etc. anyway.

Still no luck getting a check in time on the app or website. I called and they put in a request with the online check in team to look into the problem. If it is not fixed by the time we arrive we were told to be at the terminal at 11:00 am to complete check in.