Vaccination submission at check-in still in progress

Mullwi

My vaccination card was validated quickly at check-in. My husband’s has been showing in progress all day. Has that happened to anyone? You can not see the card pictures you submitted. I’m wondering if I may have taken a picture of mine in error. Not sure if I should try to resubmit or if that would cause difficulties. I Would appreciate any advice.

8 minutes ago, Mullwi said:

My vaccination card was validated quickly at check-in. My husband’s has been showing in progress all day. Has that happened to anyone? You can not see the card pictures you submitted. I’m wondering if I may have taken a picture of mine in error. Not sure if I should try to resubmit or if that would cause difficulties. I Would appreciate any advice.

when do you sail?

Ok thanks, it’s not until first week of February, but seemed odd why his not validated. I will wait a bit thanks. I wanted to make sure that when arrival time selection opens up that I am still able to do that.

33 minutes ago, Mullwi said:

Ok thanks, it’s not until first week of February, but seemed odd why his not validated. I will wait a bit thanks. I wanted to make sure that when arrival time selection opens up that I am still able to do that.

If you check in with the app, you are able to select arrival time before you do anything else. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Several folks have reported no check in time being available at initial check in.

Yes, I know. I was addressing  OP's concern about waiting for vaccination proof validation prior to choosing an arrival time. 

17 hours ago, BND said:

Ours took several days, but the reality is they look at them at the port and can take a photo if necessary.  

That is what we did.  Did not even think about it in fact.  I don't have the app, and could not load it.  I had checked in online as usual, but apparently it is the additional health check that needed to be done.  The lady at check in at the terminal just said  "oh you are not checked in" and did what you mentioned.  Asked the questions, and took pics of our vax cards.  Easy peasy, just a couple minutes to do so.  

• Thanks 1