Thank you for sailing credit is back!

DaveOKC

5 hours ago, sailingdutchy said:

We did not get an email from HAL after we returned from our 24 days on the Eurodam in October .

Maybe I should have purchased more FCD's 

In the past HAL would accept this offer if you just had the TA use the VPM code (see the above photo), so I would give it a try.

13 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

Our PCC automatically applied the code to our next booking after we returned from our Sept-October cruise on the Eurodam. 

So if we have an existing booking and received this offer,  should we be able to apply it or does it need to be a new booking?

I didn't receive that when I returned from Eurodam a month ago.  Just off Nieuw Amsterdam on Thursday.  I thought about buying a FCD but with having 7 cruises booked for 2022 and 2 FCCs still unused for MSC, I decided not to.

I'm interested in Rotterdam TA in April 2023.  Guess I'll give it a little while and if I don't get the email, I'll just ask my PCC or TA to price it and see if I get any discount/OBC.

Yes, we received the e-mail after our Thanksgiving week cruise. The OBC, while nice, was nowhere close to the OBC received by booking onboard. $125pp vs $50 for 10-day Verandah and $250pp vs $100 for 11-day Signature. Plus, we got the Black Friday bonus of Crew Incentive while onboard. I had been tracking those two cruises and knew the fares weren't increased for the Black Friday promo. But not everyone decided before boarding.

On 12/25/2021 at 12:18 AM, sailingdutchy said:

We did not get an email from HAL after we returned from our 24 days on the Eurodam in October .

Maybe I should have purchased more FCD's 

We didn't purchase FCD"s and received this offer. It's not obvious, it looks like just looked like a "Thank you for cruising with us" email, but when I read through it, I realized there was the OBC credit offer. 

We have a cruise another HAL cruise which was already booked, will check with TA to see if she can apply this OBC.  

• Thanks 1